Moving on...

The Russian awoke to the feeling of someone stroking her hair, her eyes pointing up as she swathe blonde on her cellular device. A smile peered on her face as she nuzzled her chest. The blonde laughed softly as she stared at the sleepy Russian. "I think your fevers gone..." the blonde spoke tenderly, the Russian nodded in agreement, sitting up as she stared at her. "You alright...?" The blonde said as she rose from her position. "Janet...we need to talk..." the blonde tilted her head, "Alright..." the blonde was ready to listen and be lectured about her past mistakes she's made with the Russian, so, she sat quietly and waited.

"Bestfriends don't have sexual intercourses with each other...and even if they did they wouldn't do it over and over...I'd like to know what, what we've been doing means..." the trembling Russian spoke quietly. Janet sighed, fiddling with her hands, "Katrina...do you think you may...have...feelings...for me...?" The Russian felt her face burn up as a brush blush peered on her cheeks, "I-I..." the blonde stared at her, "Well...do you...?" The Russian looked down, "I-I...do..." the blonde couldn't stop the blush from peering on her cheeks as she softly smiled. "When did these feelings start...?" The Russian stared at her, "A-Atleast the third time we hung out...?" The blond arched her brow, "You had feelings before all the sex?" The Russian reluctantly nodded, "It was more of a crush than actual feelings..." the blonde nodded "I'd assume so..."

Janet smiled, leaning in and pressing a kiss on the Russian's cheek, "Feelings are mutual..." the Russian felt her face burn up as she watch the blond lay her head on her lap. The Russian smiled, running her hand through the blondes hair. So, thst was it, Janet and Katrina were no longer just, ✨Friends with benefits.✨ they had accepted the truth and now started to move past it.

A/N
AYO, sorry it took so long to update, my motivation just decided to jump out the window. Thank you for reading the story, I will be making others, some may be Jatrina some not. But I hope you enjoyed it lol. P.S sorry this chapter is so short. <3