A Miserable Russian.

Katrina awoke to an empty spot beside her, the stabbing pain in her heart stang again. She felt empty as she sat up, in the fetal position, her eyes lined with tears as she hid her face in her knees. She refused to let herself cry, she longed to let it all out, but she refused too, eventually she just broke, letting her feelings consume her as she cried.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Katrina walked the streets, she decided to get out instead of hiding in her room curled up in her bedding. She mumbled a few curse words under her breath, her head pointed at the ground as she held her tears back. She hissed a cuss word loudly when it started sprinkling, "FOR FUCK SAKES!!!" The people around her just stared as they covered their children's ears, Katrina growled, "What're looking at...?!" The people looked away dragging their kids away.

Katrina continued walking getting deep in thought as it rained harder, she kept replaying what had happened in her head. She beat herself up for giving into the temptation, yet she couldn't stop thinking of the blondes touch. She let out a long sigh that she had been holding in for quite some time.

It didn't take the Russian long to realize the blondes house was across the street, she immediately felt like she had been punched in the stomach as the overwhelming pain in her heart increased. She just stood there replaying the memories she had there in her head, she didn't even realize when the tears started streaming down her face. At this point it wasn't just that Janet was playing with her feelings, it was also that she was losing her best friend. Her eyes widened when she heard the blonde calling her name from behind her.

She didn't allow herself to believe she was there, she just held her eyes shut, her teeth biting down on themselves when the blonde grabbed her shoulder, "Katrina...?" The Russian ripped away from the blondes grip as she looked at her, tears still rolling down her cheeks. The blonde was with her toddler, Riley just stared at the two quietly, it didn't take a detective to realize that the two were fighting. It was hard to notice that Katrina was crying, but Janet did, she could see how miserable she was, all the time Katrina spent closing her feelings out if her life had come rushing up. Janet tried to speak being interrupted by the toddler tugging her mom's sleeve. The Russian looked to the side, her head tilted down as the blonde offered her their umbrella. "Katrina...you're gonna catch a cold..." she tried to insist the Russian just smacked the umbrella away as she shoved her way past the two.

Janet groaned, shoving the umbrella into the clumsy toddlers hands, causing her to almost tip over. Then grasped the Russians arm, "Whats your problem?!" The Russian immediately snapped, "WHATS MY PROBLEM?! HAVE DONE SOME BACKROUND CHECK ON YOURSELF?!" The Russian ripped her arm away from the blondes grip, the blondes eyes widened by the unexpected response. The Russian had a cold glare locked onto the blonde, "Katrina I...", "SHUT UP I DONT WANNA HEAR ANOTHER SENTENCE!" The Russian continued walking, leaving the blonde and toddler frazzled about the situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Janet stepped inside the bar her and Katrina usually went to, she didn't know why she chose that specific bar, she just did. She walked over to the booth downing a few shots before she noticed Katrina in the corner, she was on some woman's lap with her tongue down her throat. She could tell the Russian was consumed with alcohol but it still pissed her off. She downed a few more shots before gaining the confidence to go over there. She grabbed the Russians shoulder, immediately realizing she was way drunker than she thought. She cussed under her breath, "Katrina...let's get you home..." the Russian slurred at smaller women as the stranger kissed her neck. The blonde could see how miserable the Russian was as she gagged almost throwing up.

She practically dragged Katrina off the stranger pulling her out of the bar, allowing her to throw up in the bushes on the way to her car. Katrina sat there miserably in the passenger seat, the blonde knew there was no use taking her home so, she decided to bring the Russian to her house. The car ride was quiet, no one spoke, as there wasn't much to to be said.

They pulled into Janet's driveway, the blonde carefully helping the wasted Russian out of the passenger seat and inside. She layed her on the sofa and walked into the kitchen to grab some water to make an attempt to even out the alcohol. She handed the Russian the water bottle and she reluctantly drank it, staying quiet as she shivered, looking quite pale. "Oh shit..." the blonde thought to herself, not only was the Russian drunk, she had gotten a cold from the day before.

The blonde couldn't help but blame herself for Katrina's condition, if she hadn't left that morning Katrina wouldn't have felt the need to go on that walk in the rain, she wouldn't have felt the need to drown away her feelings with alcohol, and she wouldn't be miserable. She sighed pulling the freezing Russian to her bedroom. Giving her a warm outfit before leaving the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Katrina awoke to the feeling of her head rested on someone's chest, she immediately knew it was Janet just by the smell, her stomach churned as she hid her face from the light coming from the window. She heard the blonde laugh softly, "Still tired...?" The blonde said quietly, Katrina just nodded. She didn't wanna be there, but then again she didn't want to leave. "How are you feeling...?" The blonde said softly, "Like shit..." her voice was little more than a murmur. The blonde laughed, opening her drawer to grab some aspirin and a bottle of water. She popped one or two pills out of the bottle before handing the water and pills to the despondent Russian. The Russian quickly downed the pills, slamming her head back into the blondes chest, making her pulsate headache worse. The blonde ran her fingers with the Russians hair, a soft smile peering on her lips.

The two stayed in bed til the afternoon, then blonde made the ill Russian some hot soup for her cold, other than that they spent the whole day cuddling and talking.