Midnight Texts.

The clock striked midnight, Janet unable to fall asleep, just staring blankly at the clock, feeling like her stomach was compressing in on itself. She sat up in the fetal position, feeling slightly numb as she grabbed her cellular device, she opened contacts and tapped on Katrina's icon, beginning to type a message.

(Messages)

Janet = [•] 

Katrina= [-] 

•Hey, you up? - 12:14AM

-Da? Why are you still awake? - 12:17AM

•I couldn't sleep. - 12:17AM

- Da, why'd you text me? - 12:18AM

•I wanted you to come over, but its late so I guess not. - 12:18AM

- No, I'll come. 12:19AM

•Katrina you should sleep. 12:19

Katrina left Janet on read, which left Janet to suspect she was most likely coming. Which oddly enough made Janet feel relieved, she went back to staring at the clock. Around 30 minutes passed by and she heard her window open, which obviously scared the shit out or her, she almost jumped out of her bed onto the carpet. The figure spoke in a strong Russian accent, it was Katrina, of course it was Katrina, "Janet calm-" Janet snapped "You realize I have a door, right?!" Katrina tilted her head to the side, nodding slightly. Janet let out a soft sigh before crawling over to the side of the bed, "Thanks for coming..." Katrina nodded as she sat beside her, "Why could you not sleep?" Janet just shrugged, sitting back in the fetal position, Katrina looked at her with concern, "Something wrong...?" Janet just closed her eyes, staying quiet, it had been a while since Katrina had seen Janet like this, she wasn't sure what she should do, "Katrina..." Katrina broke out of her thoughts, "Hm?" Janet looked at Katrina, her crystal blue eyes having a strong hold on her, her face burning up slightly as a cinnamon red blush peered on her cheeks, "Do you think I'll be alone the rest of my life..." 

Katrina furrowed her brows, gently resting her hand on Janet's shoulder, "Life is full of surprises..." she said softly, Janet locked eye contact with Katrina, she had never noticed how pretty her eyes were, which was surprising since they've been bestfriends for ages, before she knew it her eyes were rested on Katrina's lips, in an impulse she slammed her lips against Katrina's, Katrina was shocked by the sudden movement, but she quickly embraced the kiss. Janet slowly crawled onto Katrina's lap, her hands making her way up her shirt, gripping onto her bare waist, Janet broke the kiss slowly, Katrina's bottom lip in-between her teeth as she did. Katrina stared at Janet hovering above her breathing being shaky as a smile peered on her lips, Janet rested her head on Katrina's shoulder, breathing against her bare neck, causing Katrina to shiver. 

Janet gently pressed her lips against the skin of Katrina's neck, she quickly felt Katrina's pulse quicken as she nibbled at the skin underneath her ear, Katrina let out a quiet moan, she heavily disliked Janet being in control, but at the same time she felt quite vulnerable as she let out low moans, Janet bit down roughly before sliding her tongue up the agitated skin, Katrina bit her lip looking at Janet before letting letting at a soft sigh. Janet just rested her head on Katrina's shoulder, "Janet...are you alright...?" Janet nodded pulling away from her shoulder, Katrina looked at her neck, gently picking her, laying her against the bed before crawling on her, gently pressing her lips against hers, Janet smiling against Katrina's lips, Katrina pressed soft kisses along Janet's jawline, making her way to her neck, leaving love marks across her cold skin, Janet letting out a soft moan as she looked down at Katrina with a lustful look in her eyes.

 Katrina gently lifted Janet's shirt over her head, tossing it on the carpet, pressing her lips on the exposed skin of her chest, Janet roughly ran her hands through Katrina's hair, Katrina biting down as she left a love mark against the skin of her chest, Janet tilted her head back as she moaned, biting her bottom lip to restrain her moans. Katrina un-did Janet's bra, throwing it to the side before kissing every inch of her chest, Janet moaning softly at her slight movements, Katrina pulled away looking Janet dead in the eyes before smashing their lips together, sliding her tongue in her mouth, enjoying the taste of her mouth, gently moaning into the kiss, before they knew it, it had hit morning, they both ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.