xxv

February 13, Day 39

"yo bakugō! can we borrow your phone? you always have load and midoriya's number right?" kirishima asked. "aizawa-sensei was calling for him, he's been missing for hours now."

"i hope he's lost." bakugō murmured before giving his phone to kiri. "here, don't fucking snoop through the other stuff or i'm killing you and deku."

"yeah yeah i won't, i promise," kiri said and went outside the dorm, leaving bakugō lying on the sofa with some students in the living room like shōto, uraraka, tsuyu, momo, tokoyami, iida, etc.

but denki and sero have decided to follow kirishima after seeing him ask for bakugō's phone.

"let's see... here! midoriya!"

[wHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT KACCHAN I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOU!!]

"yo chill! it's kiri! aizawa-sensei wants you back, quick! with all might." kiri said, murmuring the last part even though denki and sero from behind already heard it.

[o-oh, kiri! y-yeah, s-sorry for that uhm yeahwe'llgohomenowbyesorry *hangs up*]

"is that bakugō's phone~?" denki asked and cackled mischievously. "uh yeah?" kiri just answered.

"go see if there's something~!" sero then said, making kiri frown. "no, way! i promised the man!"

the three continued arguing outside, trying to take bakugō's phone away or force kiri to snoop through his messages.

but they were immediately paused when the phone started ringing.

don't fucking open is calling...

"what..?" the three whispered, looking at the screen. "i should bring this to b—"

"you ain't!" denki said and held kiri while sero took the phone with his tape. "hey man what the frick! bakubro will get angry at us!"

but sero and denki just giggled like old evil men before answering the call.

●●●●○ LTE      04:26 PM      65%🔋

[bakubabe! told ya i'll call the day before tomorrow! we have to plan the date!]

the two's eyebrows furrowed. the voice is familiar, but this must be the girl flirting with bakugō, they thought.

[bakubabe? hello? what~? you surprised at hearing my voice? it's nice, isn't it? told you i should've called you sooner!]

silence...

"yo, what's going on? why are you guys not speaking?" kirishima curiously asked.

[regrets aside, let's plan about our date! do you have any ideas? because i have, like, a lot of them! you should go first! wait, let me get my notebook quick.]

even kirishima was confused when he heard the voice. it truly is familiar but they can't just figure out who it belongs to.

"ARE YOU EXTRAS DONE OR WHAT?!" bakugō yelled from the door, which surprised them three, causing them to drop the call.

"what the fuck are you two doing?! are you snooping?!" but before bakugō could even reach them, they already gave the phone to kiri and ran to the back door.