xxviii

note: spicy chapter ahead. enjoy!

ps. age for reference:
bakugo turning 19 this april
y/n has the same age as todoroki

Febuary 14, Day 40

Yokohama Trails, 07:14 PM

after a little playing, the two of you sat by the cliff to talk about life. a simple deep afternoon talks until the sun met its dawn. you talked about the things bothering you two, your dreams aside from your professions, what you two would be in your next life, and many more.

it was the most calming and wholesome conversation the two of you could ever have. there was nothing more. your legs dangling at the end of the cliff, the two of you leaning on each other while holding hands. you could never imagine yourself being like that aside from the only bakugo katsuki in the world.

the two of you watched the sun falling. from the gradient blue in the sky, turning yellow, orange to red until it turned purple and the night welcomed you two to the party.

bakugo set up the bonfire again, but bigger this time. you both resumed what you were talking about earlier. it was an endless flow of topics.

"can we have the smores now?" you asked with a frown.

bakugo took another bite from his self proclaimed apple, red chili peppers. "whatever. suit yourself."

you excitedly took out your pack of marshmallows, a few sticks, and your graham crackers. you stuck the marshmallow on the stick before bringing it to the fire.

"that's too close." bakugo boredly said while watching you.

"no, it's fine, see—? ah! it's on fire!"

bakugo laughed and went to you, taking the stick and setting it aside after taking the fire off. "you're such an idiot."

"you may not be bernadette and i may not be howard wolowitz, but i am your idiot." you smugly said.

bakugo just shook his head and stuck another marshmallow on the stick. "don't bring it to the fire, just near it. it'll still soften."

"oooh..."

"and if it's already gold in color, take the fucking crackers and place it on top and under." bakugo said and placed the marshmallow in between the crackers.

he took the stick and gave you the sweet. you immediately gobbled on it in one bite, your cheeks stuffed like a squirrel.

"mhmm! so delicious! let me do it!"

bakugo gave you the stick before lifting his shirt to wipe your mouth. your eyeballs almost went out of your eye sockets when you saw his hard abs with the fire's help.

you did exactly what bakugo did, and you were successful. you again stuffed your mouth and repeated the same process.

it was good the third time, but you've decided to give it to bakugo. "say aaah!"

"i don't like sweets—"

"aaahh!"

"n-no—!"