xxvii

February 14, Day 40

Yokohama Trails, 11:34 AM

"ouch! what the fuck, woman?! watch your step!!"

"sorry! it's getting hotter." you complained and checked your watch. "the sun is almost up to our heads."

"you'd be shocked if it's under your cunt."

"bakugo!!"

bakugo just laughed at your reaction and pulled you by your hand. "quick! i'm starving!"

"do you have food packed?" you asked.

"we can cook our own food."

"what?!"

"don't what what me woman! you wanted this!"

"i actually wanted to only spend time with you but okay."

the two of you walked for half an hour more until you reached the top of the mountain platform. the moment you stepped on it, you immediately went to the cliff and screamed right away.

"FUCK YOU SHIKETSU!!!"

bakugo just tilted his head to the side in confusion. what's with her school? he asked with an innocent face.

you continued screaming gibberish, letting your anger and frustrations out as bakugo watches you. strangely, he doesn't found it a tad bit funny or weird. there's seriously something up with shiketsu, and he wanted to know what made you this angry.

"i'm tired!"

that last yell caught the man's attention the most. it was the least loudest scream, but it was the one that held a lot of emotion.

bakugo sighed and went to you. "i'll have this." he murmured and took your bag.

"what? but you're mine— i mean it's mine."

bakugo frowned. "stop with the pick-up lines, flirt face." he said and took the bag. "is there something wrong? you could tell me."

"the only thing wrong here is why there's no ring on my finger from you yet—"

"does shiketsu has something to do with your short time messages?" bakugo cut off, although a faint blush is visible under his eyes.

"nah, i just really hate school." you dodged his bullet. "anyways, let's build the tent now!"

"are you lying?" he asked and took out the tent.

"how would you know?"

"gut feeling."

you didn't bother replying to him and just helped him with the tent. after the tent, bakugo pulled you to the forest to get some sticks and firewood for the bonfire. you kept flirting with him that he went out of the forest, not only with firewood but with a blushing face.

"oh," you mumbled in disappointment after he lighted up the bonfire with a lighter.

"you thought i was gonna light it with rocks? idiot." bakugo chuckled.