xxx

February 21, Day 47, Saturday

Shibuya Street, Kanto Region, 1:05 PM

"what do you think would've happened if they didn't agree?" shoto asked.

you shrugged. "we travel. all around europe! then fly to the west coast! then eat exotic foods in southeast asia! migrate to hawaii!" you said, determined.

shoto chuckled. "what about bakugo if we do that?"

"this isn't about him." you seriously said. "he may be my lover now, but i love myself more. my freedom is more important right now."

"i see." shoto just said and ruffled your hair. "you grew up."

"anyways. i need to buy a new pair of pants but i didn't bring money."

"the rich kid y/n? didn't bring any money from kansai region?"

"i want to take a picture at the pedestrian lane."

the two of you kept walking, until a car stopped beside the two of you.

"i knew it was you, y/n!" the lady from the car said while rolling down her window.

"ah, it's mitsuki," you said as you slowly push down the arm shoto was covering you from the road with.

"what are you doing here? oh! and isn't this todoroki shoto? you two know each other?"

"he's my best friend." you replied. "uh, we're here for a business. but can i ask a favor, mitsuki?"

"yeah?"

"can you... not tell katsuki about anything you saw today?"

mitsuki's face immediately turned serious. "y/n. are you cheating on my son?"

"eh?! no, no! that's not it!" you defended and sighed. "it's a business between our families, and i don't want to worry katsuki about it."

"i don't know if i could keep this a secret, y/n." mitsuki worriedly said. "for one condition."

"yes..?"

"come to dinner with us sometime, okay?"

your eyes excitedly twinkled at the older woman. "mhmm!" you nodded in agreement.

mitsuki laughed. "then i guess, your secret's safe with me. i'll go now! bye y/n, bye todoroki!"

you and shoto just giggled.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

February 22, Day 48, Sunday

UA High School, 3-A Alliance, 7:30 PM

"everyone! aizawa-sensei will be coming with an announcement! please settle down and fall in line by the kitchen!" iida announced.

everyone immediately obliged and started falling in line in their id number's order.

"it's good to see you all ready to listen." aizawa said as he walk to the kitchen with eri following him behind.