NEW STORY

Hello! I hope you have enjoyed this story, and it actually means a lot that after four years, people are still reading it, so THANK YOU!!

Anyway, if you'd like to see more of my work, a few chapters of my new story is now available on Wattpad!! Here's a little information:

THRONE OF BLOOD AND WATER

MC: Princess Minea Delaoak of Ekany

Love interest: Azak, a.k.a the charming palace guard

Siblings: Ari and Leo

Place: Ekany and it's colonised territory, the Western Plains (map available)

Genre: New Adult Romance

And the plot? Here it is:

Being the Ekany princess isn't as easy as one might expect it. Minea, the rightful heir to the Ekany throne, has spent her entire life at her father's side. Although she never agreed with most of his decisions, she believes it her duty to counsel him anyway. But when her father's madness worsens and threatens the ones she loves and cares for, she decides she cannot stand by uselessly and watch others suffer from her father's abuse. When her father becomes suspicious of her and threatens her life, the only option is to flee. Accompanied by an untrustworthy guard who is too defiant for his own good, the princess embarks on an uncertain journey that will lead her to see and question her former beliefs.

Anyway, thank you for your support on this story! I always enjoy the notifications informing me of your various and fun comments. Check out this new story, if you have time. Until we meet again, HAPPY READING!

Tara