06❤❤ Treasurable Love!

Salam peoples!

Another half of this story is finally here!

❤💞❤

6 ❤❤ Treasurable Love!

"Zayna! Leave me! I have works to finish then I will get ready I promise.!" Zuni squealed as Zayna dragged her to her room to get ready for the mehendi function.

"No bhabhi. I am not listening to anything. Just go get ready. Enough of your works. Others will handle it!" Zayna said pushing her inside the room and enter behind.

Zulfiqaar turned to back as he heard the door opening and voice of Zayna. He raised his brow and Zuni look here and there to avoid his gaze. Zayna huffed and said "Bhai. Make your wife ready and bring her down. All she is doing is work work and work. I am warning you don't let her come out without you."

Zulfiqaar smirked internally hearing his words and Zuni's eyes widened hearing her words.

"Usme inhe yaha rukne ki kya jarurat h!??" Zuni asked shocked looking at Zayena while trying to run away from his passionate gaze. (What's the need of  making him stay here?)

"Excuse me!"

"What!!"

The two response were made simultaneously, the first one was Zulfiqaar and next was of Zayna. Zuni shut her eyes tight feeling more embarrassed. 

Zulfiqaar smirked knowing the reason but kept quite while Zayna looked at both of them one after other and huffed! "Me kuch nahi janti. Aapko akela chodne ka  matlab aap fir kisi kaam me busy dikhaye dengi. So no! bhai will keep an eye on you while you get ready!" Zayna completed without realizing what her words implying and Zuni's throat almost get chocked with her words. "Zayenaa!!" And Zulfiqaar laughed at his wife's expressions and sister's innocence.

But before she could realize what she has done, she on her own run away shutting the door on the way.

Zulfiqaar walked to door and locked it as Zuni was still under the effects of her words infront of her hubby. She just feel like disappearing into the thin air.

Zulfiqaar got the chance finding her lost and caged her in his arms from behind and she gasped finding her locked in her hubby's arms. On an instant her palm has caught his on her stomach and she closed her eyes as Zulfiqaar sniffed on her neck moving her duppatta aside.

"Zaa..aarr!" She hissed as he bit her near to collarbone burying her face deeper. He smiled hearing her sweetest call and replied "Ji Ain." His moving lips while he spoke those words made her stomach tickles with a different kind of sensation and she bit her lips hard to stop her sounds.

"Chod dein." She managed to whisper as remove his face from her neck put on her shoulder sparing her for the time. (Leave me.)

Zulfiqaar smiled at her, looking through mirror infront and kissed her side of head. His heart swelling with most sweetest feeling ever as he looked at his wife standing with closed eyes and uneven breathe yet clutching him tight.

"Aur kab tak sharma kar bhaagne  ka irada hai?" Zulfiqaar asked her who finally opened her eyes as her breathe got steady and again she blushed hard on his words. (And how much more you want to run away from me with this shyness?)