03❤❤ Innocent LOVE.!

Assalmualaikum lovelies..!

Finally the other half of this INNOCENT LOVE is here.!

A hearty sorry for taking these much time but I have my reasons.😪😑

Anyways I hope you remember Hamza, Sarah, Hooriya, Ali, Dua, Hannan and Haroon from this tale.🤞🤞

So here it goes...!🥳🥳

**~~♡~~**

The moon was shining brightly as if happy to see the couple from their window who was cuddling together in peaceful night. The stars were too illuminating bright as if adoring their togetherness. They witnessed as Sarah happily snuggled more into Hamza who was adoring his too much innocent wife.

He smiled softly while looking at her moon like face as the past three months from their nikah danced in his mind. All the things were at times difficult and at times too smooth but Alhumdulillah they get through it trying their best to understand and support each other.

He came to know more about his cute little wife who is pure and innocent like a baby and cute like a bunny. Only Allah know how Hamza has kept himself back from having his right on his legally wedded wife. They were at the phase where he would just hug her and cuddle with her and provide her with soft forehead pecks. Other than those he refrain himself to go further while his innocent wife is living her happy bubble unaware of how her hubby gets troubled with her cute acts.

He stares at Sarah as she snuggled in his arms burying her face in his chest as her loose strands danced across her face making his stomach twist with knot. He shut his eyes as Sarah try to settle herself in his embrace unaware about her poor hubby's condition and sighing he hold her in place to adjust her.

The summersault in himself was getting unbearable so he thought to divert his mind knowing perfectly that he won't be able to sleep for this night.

As soon as Hamza reached for his phone and took it, his eyes widened seeing the time striking at 12 of night and the change of day. A smile formed on his lips as he gently shook his wife who just hummed in response not ready to leave her sleep.

He tried two times again but it was of no use. Then his eyes glint with mischiviousness as an idea strike in his mind. Taking her loose strands he rubbed it in her ears making her tickle. Sarah tapped her ears feeling the sensation but didn't took out her face from his chest. So he did that again this time more effectively.

That finally made her open her eyes which were heavy due to broken sleep giving a pinkinsh hue to her eyes. Hamza adored her face as she closed her eyes again looking at him for a just a second. "Na kare aise." (dont do that.) She softly demanded going back to sleep which broke his trance.

"Thik hai nahi karta par aap uthiye to sahi pehe." (Okay I am not doing that but wake up first.) He said softly putting her hairs behind her ears, unintentionally letting his fingers get rubbed on her cheeks. His not so innocent touch did it work and she turned herself like facing the ceiling effectively stopping him from touching her like that as she felt weird tingles in her body.

They remained silent as Hamza cursed himself in mind thinking he must have not done that while she was still under the effect of his mere touch. Sarah turned her face to look at her hubby who was frowing thinking something and she asked "Kya hua?(What happened?)"

Hamaza looked back at her and smiled softly shaking his head in saying nothing while she kept looking at him confused. "To phir aapne jagaya kyu?" (So why did you wake me up?) she complain with pout and Hamza gulped hard but tried to compose himself.