01♥️ Destined Love!

Destined Love...!!

...

She sat in her balcony staring into the void not knowing how her life is going to turn tomorrow. Whole of her family is busy in the prepration of her wedding but she... She is just sitting here and praying to her Almighty to do a magic and change these all situations.

Alone she sat there as the childhood she spent in this house get rewind in her mind. Being brought up in joint family is blessing in disguise and she was blessed to have it for ownself. But only untill your parents are alive and together with you. She believed this thing later when her parents left her here.

Giggles and laughter interuppted her thoughts as girls gang entered in her room with henna cones and sweets. They were her cousins. Anam, Sufiya and Zehra. Zehra was her eldest cousin from all and married. Zehra was carrying a little guy, Jahaan in her arms who is little prince of her elder brother  Umair.

A smile formed on her lips as she saw that little prince and quickly that little guy started jumping in Zehra's lap to go to her. She forwarded her hand and he quickly came to her.

"Did you miss me, Jaan?" She asked in baby voice and Jahaan excitedly hug her jumping on her replying her in his own way.

"Look at this little devil. Until now he was crying like anything and now when he is in your arms it seems like he wasn't the one who was crying so much." Sufiya said pinching his cheeks slightly to which he just turned his face away.

"Aww... why fufu ki jaan was crying?" She asked in cute voice and everyone smiled seeing him clutching her face in his tiny hand. He is only one and half year old but still not trying to speak anything however he understand almost every talk.

She kissed his tiny hands when Anam interrupt them.

"Kaynaat, go and change your dress. It's time to put mehendi on your hand." Anam said trying to take Jahaan back from his hold. Anam is two year younger than Kaynaat and her cahchi's daughter but being brought up together she doesn't call her as appi.

Kaynaat's face fell hearing her words. She doesn't want all these.

"I don't want to, nam." She said not meeting their gaze.

"Why are you torturing yourself Kaynat. It's time to get happiness. Your new life is waiting for you.  Come on. Move on from your past girl." Zehra being the eldest tried to make her understand.

"Appi how can I? When last time..." she left the sentence incomplete as tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Whatever happened last time was in fate but that doesn't mean it will be repeated again. Listen Naat, it's time to be happy ok?" Zehra said holding her shoulder.

Kaynaat nodded with a forced smile but her mind was stuck on her words that it won't be repeated again. But who is there is guaranteed it? Who can take guarantee that this time her husband will take care of her? Who can give assurance that she won't be ended up with in empty relation and not get divorced in just a short span of time? No one!

Yes! She is a divorcee. Whose husband divorced her in just a month of their wedding. The reason of which is known just to her and not to anyone.