04❤ Unexpected Love!

UNEXPECTED LOVE...!

In the busy day of office, He sat there on his chair of CEO with closed eyes resting his head on it leaning back as his mind and heart was creating havoc in hisself. His Bhabhi’s words rang in his ears again. “Finally Khush said yes for the proposal.”

He has no idea why that single sentence was messing with his heart and mind these much. He had never experienced such feels ever before then why this once its hurting his heart? He was not having any idea.

May be because for the first time someone has remained as his actually loyal friend without putting any condition for the longer period of time of five years. Yeah, its been five years sinces he has met her in his brother’s wedding. She is sister of his sister-in-law.

Opening his eyes he rubbed his temple to ease his hurting head and took his mobile to distract his mind. But as soon as he unlock the phone his screenlock remind him of the same person again, his friend.

There was a quote of friend’s relationship which adored that beautiful relationship, that was written by her specially and she has shared these words with him saying, InshaAllah our relation will be always like this. It was on friendship day. The only day in years on which they would exchange greetings and have a bit of convo while wishing each other a Happy friendship Day.

He remembered their first meet when she has potrayed total different image of herself being scared and teary as she has spilled the juice on his expensive suit, but later on he came to know that she is quite apposite to that. A smile appeared on his lips as his mind rewind their actual proper meet and introduction. It was truly most memorable part of his life.

*flashback*

The house was bustling with chatters as it was ruksati day of
Sameera when his mother came looking worried towards him.
“Aakib, Aakib.. Suno!”

He halted his mother holding her to relax. “Kya baat Ammi. Pareshaan kyu hai itna?” He asked.

“You have to go the masjid on the outskirts of city which is situated
with an muslim orphanage right now.” His mother instructed him
and he got confused.

“Why?” He asked making her sit on the nearby chair. She took a deep breath and told him the whole story which contains that Sameera’s sister Khush has gone there alone to distribute food packets and sweets to children of orphanage as its their family’s tradition to do so on such auspicious occasion.

“So what’s the problem in that?” Aakib asked not getting the situation. “Aakib she is just 20 year innocent girl who has left alone for that place. You know about that certain area. It will be late evening at the time of return, her mother is worried. Please go and bring her back with you.” She completed with a hopeful face although she knew he won’t deny any of her order.

Aakib nodded with a sigh and his mother kissed his for head lovingly.
So he left from there taking his mother’s permission.

He reached the orphanage first where he was informed that the girl who came for that work has already left but she would be in mosque to pray as she was mumbling to herself few moments before.