09❤ Healing Love!

💞💕💞

09❤  Healing Love.!

"Sir these are the design which are finalized for our new project. We all think this one would be the best please have a look and give us your opinions." The assistant briefed about the work in hand as he walked behind his boss.

He settled in place and took the folder from his PA going through it without a word. He was back in his land after 5 years and directly has come to check the main branch of his office.

He turned the page one after one and kept going through it with keen dedication. And by the end he was very much impressed. Closing the file he looked up and said "Provide me with details of these interior designer. I would like to have a face to face meeting once before finalizing the things."

His PA nodded with certain "Alright." While going through his tab to take out the information about the designer. Meanwhile his boss started looking at his pending files.

Just when he was going to pass him the details, his phone rang and he smiled picking up the call making his PA surprised. Who knew their boss can smile too?!

"Iqraam bhai how can you do this? You just come back and directly went to your new office. That's so not fair. We all are waiting here." A loud whiney complain was made and he shook his head pulling the cell slightly away from his ears but then putting it back on to reply.

"Walekumassalam Gudiya! I am very well fine." He said sarcastically and the girl on other hand bit her tongue in embarrassment.

"Sorry!!" She meek out and Iqraam chuckled making his PA looked at him with wide eyes.

"No need. I will back in an hour or two and I promise after that no more work until you are married, just will enjoy with you all." Iqraam said and heard a loud squeal from the other side.

"Love you bhai.. Come soon. We are waiting!" She chirped happily and cut the call without waiting for his reply.

Iqraam cut the call and let out a huff but composed himself next moment as he focused back on his work. "So Yahya, Who is the person?" He asked without glancing up and Yahya cleared his throat digesting the scene he saw and said. "Sir the designs I showed you were work of Miss. Riyaz, age 26 and has experience of 4 years in this industry."

"Okay. Arrange a meeting with her in an hour by any mean. I would like to finish this work by today only." Iqraam ordered and his PA sighed but then he glanced at the pic in his tab and realized something.

"Sir she is here only as she has come for submitting her few documents. Should I call her in for a meeting now?" Yahya asked hoping the girl to be out there only. Iqraam nodded at him and Yahya ran out to find her before she left otherwise he had to trouble her again for his boss.

Iqraam closed his pen and took the file which Yahya has given to him, it was her profile. He looked at the cover page turning in his chair and nod his head in approval as he turned it to go through her personal details. But before he can do so the door opened and in walked a hijabi lady in office ttire with greetings "Assalamualaikum Sir."

Iqraam replied to her salam but didn't turned back to face and just ordered "Go back and knock first." Feeling embarrassed the girl walked out back and then entered after a knock when he asked so. "Have a sit Miss." He ordered closing the not intending to turn back and hearing thank you he asked "Introduce yourself."