10❤ Promising Love.!

10 PROMISING Love...!

《▪︎♡▪︎》

"Hadi where are you? Everyone is worried about you! Come soon beta." He heard his dadu's voice via connected bluetooth and shook his head knowing the truth.

"Dont worry dadu. I am on my way. I was just stuck in an operation so got late." Trying to be gentle as much as possible he replied to his grandfather and looked at the traffic jam ahead.

"Ok. Come soon. The wether is turning bad so take care." He was warned in strict but caring voice and Hadi smiled on his geniune care.

"Ji dadu smajh gya. Ab me drive krlu?" (Okay Granpa. I understand. Now can I drive?) Hadi asked and his dadu said allah hafiz letting him cut the call.

Hadi cut the call through bluetooth and waited for signal to turned green. His mind swirling around the words of his dadu. He knew no was waiting there at home for him except his dadu.

His family isn't the same as people see and that is the worst reality of his life, pretending to be happy with persons who have hurt him most!

Driving the car he thought the precious life of years ahead. It was all so beautiful. He had parents, uncle aunty and two crazy cousins. But as every life took turns so was his too. In about 2 years he lost his parents.

Well it was not enough because when his mother died due to cancer, after six months his father got married again for him but just in a year he left the world too leaving 16 years old hadi with his step mom and step siblings, A brother sister due.

Everything was calm till a year Hadi was living with his new mom and siblings with uncle aunty and cousins plus dadu. His dadu was the one who was keeping them connected but when he went into coma everything changed.

The family which was so loving and caring started showing their true colours specially the step ones. they even brainwashed his aunty and cousins making them against him too all because of the money.

Hadi was met with brutal reality of life that no one is yours truly and you can't trust anyone. He led his life while facing lots of difficulties each days breaking apart but that phase ended too when after years too his dadu came back to life, alhumdulillah!

Not so surprisingly the colours of his family again got changed because of him coming back but now Hadi knew their reality very well and knew better so as not to trust anyone.He surely has lost his faith in his rab but when his dadu came back to life after two and half years, his hope was reignited.

He was taught to believe in no one but keep his faith strongest in the one who is the most strongest. His dadu led him back to positive llife with his believes stronger than ever and now one can say he was living a life for his dadu's happiness being one of the most successful doctor in their country.

He is 26 now and although having a perfect joint family but knew that reality is only is dadu is just his and no one else. Other than that everyone just shows that fake love and care for the wealth which was signed in his name by his grandfather as his uncle died four years ago too.

Thinking about all those things in his life he was driving the car through another way which usually remain more quiet becuase of the forest connceted paths and it could be dangrous to go through there at night times. But he didn't care as he wants to take rest after such a tiring day when he had completed two of the longest surgeries back to back and wasn't having strength to bear the traffic problem in such crazy whether.