𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫

"ANY QUESTIONS?" the voice of your homeroom teacher sent you back to reality

"ANY QUESTIONS?" the voice of your homeroom teacher sent you back to reality. you have been daydreaming in your seat for the longest time you could remember. the class answered with a triumph "no~", echoing the classroom.

you glanced up and see that she sat herself down on the teachers desk and started marking on some papers. you shifted a little in your seat, you back slouching slightly. you tapped your pen against the page of your notebook softly, your eyes staring outside the window.

you could already feel the heat. summer was coming soon. you heaved out a sigh as your mind drift off to the volleyball boys. ever since their lost the spring inter high preliminaries to aoba johsai, they have been practicing restlessly.

you wonder if they're going to go for preliminaries, but the thought was quickly dismissed when you recalled how much enthusiasm the team held and not once did they lose their fighting spirit.

the bell rung, signifying that its finally lunch break. you were exhausted, your brain seemed as though it had stopped working. "please finish your homework!" the words left your teachers mouth as she stride down the classroom, walking out of the door and heading back to the staff office.

you groaned. you hated maths. it was whatever. you stood up and leave the classroom, heading down to the cafeteria when you heard your name being called.

"y/n!" your head look for the direction of where the voice came from, and you were faced with mr. takeda. "gather the boys and meet at the gym, we're having a meeting." he told you and you nodded, bowing to him before you leave on to your mission.

you ran up to the top floor, which was the third years' classes. you received weird looks from the upperclassmen and hurriedly paced to the captain's homeroom. you stood by the window of the class and called out to him. "daichi- san! sugawara- san!" you waved. they saw you and walked over.

"y/n, what's wrong?" the captain and vice captain inquired. "takeda- sensei told us to gather in the gym. we're having a meeting. i'll go notify the noya and the first years." you said and they both nodded, making their way to azumane's classroom. you paced down the stairs and went to nishinoya's classroom, then have him call tanaka and the other second years while you made your way down to the first years' floor.

you stopped at tsukishima and yamaguchi's class first. year 1 class 4. "tsukishima! yamaguchi!" you called out. their heads perked up, an annoyed scowl on tsukishima's face. "meeting at the gym." you said and left, now heading to look for kageyama and hinata.

"tobio- kun! shoyo! meeting now!" you said and dash down the hall with the four freshman. they were all taller than you, even hinata slightly, so they were towering over you. the five of you went straight to the gym and then later followed by the third and second years. you all stood gathered together forming a semi- circle, attention fully paid to the coach and teacher in front.

"i have an announcement for all of you! we are going to go to tokyo in two weeks after your finals, for a summer training camp!" mr takeda said and the gymnasium erupted in excitement. "we are invited by coach nekomata. there will be other schools with us there. one of the powerhouse fukurodani will be there too!" he exclaimed and you could see each of your team members eyes lit up.

"we will be having the camp at shinzen high. but," coach ukai spoke up finishing his sentence. "if you fail your exams, you will not be able to participate." 

everyone's attention darted to kageyama, hinata, nishinoya and tanaka. they went silent, and you saw yamaguchi panicked and stood beside kageyama. "kageyama stopped breathing!" he exclaimed in panic.

"coach, i can't fail! please help me study!" hinata begged coach ukai, which causes you to snicker. "hinata." coach ukai's voice was stern. "i didn't want to bring this up but, do i look like the type to do well in academics?" he questioned with a stoic face. hinata's jaw dropped and tears were about to form.

"i'm sure it will be fine, hinata." sugawara encouraged. "really? but i've never gotten a double digit score before in any exams!" hinata exclaimed which shocked everyone in the gym. "huh? not even a ten?!" you asked shockingly, and he only nodded. you sighed and shook your head.

"we'll find a way through this,"

"you really need to work on your spelling, hinata." you scolded as you mark through his paper. "it's receive. r-e-c-e-i-v-e. you spelling it wrongly. and it's chili. only one l, not two." you clicked your tongue and slammed your pen down on the desk of sakanoshita store.

"if you want to go to the camp you better work harder and concentrate, shoyo." you uttered and hand him back his worksheet. he hung his head down and frowned.

"this is outrageous. king, is there anything else that you can do besides volleyball?" tsukishima scowled while marking through kageyama's worksheet. kageyama had his hands rolled into fists to surpress the anger that was provoked by a certain tall blonde.

tsukishima shook his head and hand kageyama back his marked worksheet. "we're leaving first," tsukishima stood up with yamaguchi and excused themselves. he stick his tongue out at you before he closed the door. "oi, it's getting late. you guys should head home too, and don't forget to have a proper meal." coach ukai reminded as he blow out the cigarette smoke from his mouth.

"yes, coach." you all greeted and left the store.

today you and tobio walked home together. you told hajime you needed to tutor your juniors and study in order for all of you to go to the training camp.

he understood and didn't question furthermore. he still send you texts reminding you to not forget to eat and drink throughout the evening. you smiled at the thought of it. the walk with tobio was peacefully quiet, small talks were made.

"i cant wait to meet everyone at the training camp! i'm going to get better and defeat everyone and go to nationals!" he exclaimed with excitement in his face. you giggled.