𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝘇𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♕

"Real nigga shit, if I don't find me the right one soon. Ima lose my fucking mind." My homeboy, Bank spoke up. We all was sitting outside his house doing what we always do. Chill, watch the streets, make money, and laugh.

"The right one supposed to be in your pocket." June replied looking at him. He was the oldest out of all of us so you know the nigga always wanna preach and shit. He been into this street shit longer than all of us but I wasn't interested innis shit.

I'm making my way out with Basketball.

"Stop looking for her. Let her find you." He said.

"Nigga, ain't no bitch looking for me." Bank said looking at him. "I got a baby momma."

"Ew." Tiny said with her lip up.

Tiny was my sister on my daddy side. She was only 14 and I was 17. I stay with and under my daddy cause my mom in jail. She doing a 19 year bid because of the fire situation.

They locked her up on so many charges just because she left me in the car. I mean, she didn't know the car was gonna go up in flames but it happened. Yeah I almost died but I didn't and that's all that matters.

I talk to my momma everyday. Nothing gonna break me away from talking to my momma everyday. Yeah, she was wrong but she was a unfit mother. She had me at 17, she ain't had no help from nobody.

"Speaking of baby momma, aint that Trixy right there?" Huncho asked pointing at Trudy who was walking up the walkway. "And she got the baby."

"Aw nah, tell her I ain't here." Bank said running off the stoop, I chuckled and watched as Trixy walked up with a stank face. Bitch always look stank.

"Where Bank go?" She asked wiping Mariah chin off with the bib. Mariah was Bank li daughter that he had when we was in 9th grade. This nigga Bank used to live a wild ass life before now, just know that.

"Man ion even know fahreal.." Huncho said shaking his head before drinking some of his lean. Niggas really need to stop doing that shit but nobody listen to me so fuck it.

"Youn know?" She asked with her face scrunched up before hiking her up on her waist. "I just checked his location on snapchat. He was just right here."

Dumb ass nigga really leaving his location on snapchat. What be wrong?

"June, where Bank at?" She asked looking at June who was smoking his blunt on his phone.

"Ion even know Trixy." He said shaking his head.

"Y'all dirty," She said looking at us with disgust. "Lying for y'all deadbeat ass friend. That junk sad."

"I ain't lying. Niggas really don't know where he at." Huncho expressed stretching his hand out, I sipped my sprite and leaned back in my seat. This shit ain't have shit to do with me.

"Well call him or something!" She snapped. "I gotta go to work in a few minutes and allat chasing him down is gonna make me late."