𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝘇𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♕

"Why you put that emoji by your name in my phone?" I asked mugging Dominique as she sat on the bed looking at me. "How you even get my phone in the first place?"

"Why does it matter?" She asked with a frown. "I thought you would think it was funny."

"Why would I think some shit like that is funny?" I asked. Sometimes I really don't like this girl like she try to fucking hard for me. You grown as hell. Got your own shit, own crib, own money, and a career. Why you tryna prove some shit to people who can't even compare?

"Why you so insecure?" I blurted out.

"What?" She said standing up off the bed. I guess I hit a nerve but so what? Grow the fuck up. You grown eshit but acting like a little ass girl. Nana more mature than this and all she do is laugh.

"You immature. Grow the fuck up." I said. "That baby shit ain't a joke cause you know what happened on my birthday. I really thought your dumb ass was pregnant cause you wanna play kiddy games."

"It was just a joke." She said with a frown. "You never have to go off on me like this cause it's not even that serious."

"I should call the school board on yo dumb ass." I said grabbing my keys off the dresser. I was too irritated now. I ain't even wanna be over here.

"Where you going?" She asked with a pout as I checked my pockets to make sure I got everything.

"I'm out." I said walking towards the door.

"All over a joke?" She asked as she followed behind me, I shook my head and opened the front door. I turned and looked at her in disgust. Ion even wanna fuck with her no more. On to the next.

"You the only person who find shit like that funny. People saw that. Now what if they call the school and snitch on your dumb ass? Then you gon be in jail and your career gon be over. You too fucking grown to be acting like that. You gotta stop that shit."

She rolled her eyes. "This must be about that girl."

"Bye Dominique." I said leaving and closing the door. She just so dumb like literally the dumbest bitch I ever met. What the fuck is wrong with her? How did she get a girl outta what the fuck I just said.

This why I stay to myself. People always act like they gotta prove something to another person when honestly its not even that. If you make a decision you gotta live with it.

I got into my car and my phone immediately connected. I turned some music on and started nodding my head as I pulled off. I just needed to clear my mind because honestly I was stressed.

Between basketball, nana, dominique, my father, my mother, renni, rylo, tiny, and all of my daddy kids shit was just busy. Everything was busy right now.

Tiny supposed to be staying with us for now on because her mother and our daddy got into it so now he like he don't think she a responsible mother. Both of they asses dumb but it ain't my business.