𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"You not going nowhere." He said as I sat on his lap. He gripped my chin and kissed my lips. We were at his house and I was trying to dip out so I could go get lunch with Bria and Tommi.

"I am," I said with a laugh. "I'm going to lunch."

He smacked his lips and mugged me before leaning back. "You only going to get Taco Bell." He replied, I busted out laughing. He was always salty whenever I wanted to leave him to go with my friends.

"Boy stop playing with me." I said simply. "I wanna be under you but I gotta go have a social life too."

He frowned. "I'm not mad you leaving me I just don't like when we apart. It's not like ion want you to have a social life. Iont' give a fuck about that."

"Ok." I said as he played with my fingers. We had been together since Wednesday and I needed to be with my friends. He had me going everywhere with him. I'm not gonna say it wasn't fun but it was an experience.

I can't complain to much though because he fed me and took me shopping. I love when I can make a nigga buy me things. It's truly a gift that not many women can maintain. Which is unfortunate but it's what's going on in this thing we call life.

"Where y'all going to eat at?" He asked as he watched the TV. He was watching some history documentary about slavery. He was into that type of shit so I didn't really bother him too much when he was watching it because I felt like he was in a zone.

He pulled me onto his chest and started rubbing my side before kissing my forehead. I didn't understand how he became so, lovey towards me. It was like in one moment things were messy and ignorant between us and then out of nowhere he wants to act right?

It's weird. Sometimes I think it's too good to be true but I don't wanna think like that because I don't want to ruin what we have. I know he's not cheating on me so I don't wanna think about it like that.

"Hm bae?" He called out squeezing my side, I laughed.

"Move," I said. "We going to some bar or something."

"Oh." He said before pushing his lips out. "How youn want me touching you but you gon come sit on me?"

I smiled and touched his face. He looked so sad that I was leaving it was crazy. "Cause I can," I said. "Why you look so sad? What's wrong?"

He eyed me slowly before shaking his head and sitting up. "Watch out, I'm finna go check on Rylo."

"Ok." I said sitting up. I stood up off of him and backed away pulling my phone out. I needed to see if they were ready because I was getting hungry. "Bae, Im getting hungry."

"You boutta get food." He said walking over to me. "You want a snack or sum? I got some chips."

"Yeah," I said. "Where they at?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "In my room." He said as he kissed on my face. He cupped my face and kissed my lips softly. I could tell he was trying to get me in the mood and I was there already.