𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝘇𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♕

"You don't wanna cherish him like you say you do." I rapped along as I drove down the street. Nana kept rubbing on my face and shit. I wasn't gonna say nothing to her because I didn't want her to get all in her feelings about it.

We were going to Tommi little birthday weekend. I had to go get her after I let workouts and getting ready for this little wild ass party she having.

"Dee," She said looking at me. "You better not be on at shit when we get here."

"On what?" I asked looking over at her.

"Not tryna drink and shit. You gotta get drunk with me." She said with a smile, I shook my head.

"You stay tryna get a nigga drunk." I replied.

"They stay tryna get me drunk," She said. "I want you to be drunk with me. You don't wanna be drunk with me?"

"I do." I said nodding my head. "I wanna be with you all the time. You know that though."

"I do." She said softly.

"Ok then." I replied.

"Hmm," She said. "Slow down. Why you driving all fast and crazy? This not fast and furious."

I looked over at her and frowned. "I'm not."

"Yes you are." She replied. "Allat making me nauseous and shit. Slow down."

I laughed. "Your lil dumb ass pregnant huh?"

She mugged me before squeezing my face. "Stop playing with me."

I moved my face from her hands. "Move bruh."

"Noooo," she whined. "Lemme touch you."

"Not if you finna be squeezing me and shit. Y'know my mouth hurting right now." I said. My braces kept scratching up against my cheek and my upper lip. Shit was hurting like hell and she wanna keep playing.

"You the one who a grown ass man with braces." She said before laughing, I smacked my lips.

"I'm still in high school." I said. "I just got these."

She curled her top lip in disgust. "I know that. You need to see if you can put something on them so they can stop scratching your mouth up."

"Ima have to look that shit up." I said before moving my mouth around some. I hated the fact I had to have braces. It was annoying and uncomfortable.

"I'll get you some." She said. "Have you talked to your dad lately?"

I felt myself become aggravated. "Fuck that nigga."

"Oop." She said. "Why allat?"

"I'm not talking to him right now. I don't got time for that junk he be on so I ain't talking to him." I said keeping it short. After my last visit with him, I ain't been back since. He has no remorse for what he's done and I'm not the type to try and make him feel anything about it. He's a grown man.