𝙎𝙄𝙓

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"TOMMI! NO!" Bria yelled as I stood back watching Tommi fight Jamie. I was just minding my business going to the store and then boom Jamie approaching me talking bout she wanted to fight me because Dee got her boyfriend kicked out the game.

Even though it had nothing to do with me she was clearly pressed that Dee won that prize money after they fought. I wasn't even fucking with Dee so I don't know why she so adamant on coming after me like chill bitch. I'm innocent.

Tommi of course jumped in and started to fight her. She always jumped in my battles even when we were younger. Whenever I told her it's ok and I can handle it myself, she wasn't with it.

"Bitch!" Jamie yelled pushing Tommi back to catch her breathe. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Come on Tommi." I said pulling her arm. "You won. She don't even wanna fight no more."

"Bitch really tried to come over here like she was on some about her pussy ass boyfriend like girl you ain't on shit about him!" She yelled as we walked off. "At least learn how to fight before you step to a bitch!"

Bria shook her head in disbelief before busting out into laughter. Tommi joined in and I just shook my head at them both. They were only laughing because they knew that Jamie was going to go back and tell Ryry that she fought Tommi.

"That's not funny cause what if he try to get on get back for his bitch Tommi?" I asked, she smacked her lips and waved me off.

"Girl he better not." She said. "If he jump in our beef then he a bitch. He know June not going for allat anyway. He better not try to step to me."

June was her big brother. He was overprotective over Tommi but at the same time let her do what she wanted. She had his nose wide open. He felt like Tommi could do no wrong and if anybody had a problem then he would solve it personally.

"June ass would really due him in." Bria said, I stayed quiet as we walked into the corner store.

"Did you talk to Renni yet?" Tommi asked catching my attention. Bria had been on this whole fuck renni until I die kick. She was mad because Renni asked if she was ever gonna take him serious like she took her ex and she got mad.

They got into a whole argument and he said he didn't understand why she took a nigga who was beating the braids out her head serious and not him. It was wrong but I didn't see why he even said something off the wall like that.

"Nope." She said. "Since he think it's funny a nigga was beating the braids out my head."

Tommi laughed a little. "Never did you have to repeat it." She said shaking her head.

"Y'all think that was funny?" She asked, I shook my head instead of giving her a full answer.

"No it wasn't funny. He was dead wrong for that." She said. "Did he atleast try to apologize?"

"Yeah he's been apologizing and stuff but like that's wrong. It hurt my feelings and I don't even know if he really cares about me because that was serious and that really happened to me."