𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝘇𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♕

"I don't want you to leave." Dominique whined as I rubbed her sides. I was leaning against the dresser waiting for her to finish all this sad shit so I can go.

"I gotta go tho." I replied looking at her. "Ima text you later on and see you prolly tonight."

She nodded and pecked my lips repeatedly. We started walking out the room and she was holding onto my hand and shit. For a grown ass woman, she sure is clingy like back up or sum.

I left and got in my car. I started playing that new Polo G album and started nodding my head along to the beat as I drove towards my house. At this point, fuck my father and what he got to say.

The nigga ain't ever gon shut the fuck up till you say some shit that's gon really fuck with his head. Tired of him always talking shit to me about little shit like my own momma don't even do allat.

I mean yeah she in jail but she still got some type of control over my life. She tell me do stuff and I do it. Yeah it might be backwards but I got respect for my mother, I don't have none for my father.

I don't like his mindset. He still stuck inna little ass boy mindset. He always think he got something to prove to me about being a father and shit but he ain't like that. He ain't even a good man period.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate my father. I just hate the nigga actions. He act like he ain't never had a reason to do right by anyone but hisself and ion like that. He selfish as hell.

My phone started ringing which distracted me from my thoughts. Thankfully because I do have a tendency to get mad about the shit he do whenever I think about it too much.

"Yo." I said sitting my phone in my lap.

"Where you finna go?" Renni asked.

"To the house," I said. "I just left from fucking with Dominique clingy ass. Niggas tired as hell."

"You need to go get tested." He said. "Youn know how many other underage niggas she fucking."

I smacked my lips. "What the fuck you calling me for?" I asked, he started laughing. "Irritating ass."

"But nah," He said calming his laughter. "Come get me. I'm at Nana house but I gotta go get sum from the house." He added.

"So?" I asked. "Why you asking me?"

"I got your location. You boutta drive right by Nana house so just come get me." He said, I smacked my lips and huffed. "I'm finna come outside."

"I don't even know where she live." I said mugging.

"Stop right where you at."

Sound like the police but ight the fuck.

I stopped and parked the car. I leaned back in my seat and unlocked my phone to see that I had a text message from Tiny, I sighed and tapped it.