Prolouge

(6/9/21)
(Edited: 12/26/22)

Tommy, Tubbo, Purpled and Ranboo, had begun to rely on one another. Maybe to an unhealthy extent, but could anything about their lives really be even remotely healthy?

They'd found comfort in one another. Often ending up with one or multiple of the others when the world didn't feel quite right. Occasionally even telling each other their secrets as if it's just another conversation.

I'm these moments it felt to them that they knew one another more than they knew themselves. That they maybe finally had something going for them. Something permanent. Something positive.

They bonded over trauma and understood each other. No one else has ever really cared for them so they took upon that role themselves for one another. They started feeling like a dysfunctional family of traumatized teens.

They felt like the could trust one another. They even swore an oath to not give up on each other like they might have in the past. Or like everyone else had.

They had been fucked over one too many times.

However when Wilbur got revived. And Quackity seemed to follow in the mad man's footsteps. That was the last straw for them...

They were done. It didn't take much of a discussion to come to a solution. They couldn't stay there.

So, they gathered a bit more supplies. They grabbed Michael, and said their sad goodbyes to anything they had to leave behind.

The four of them ran....

And they never looked back.

252

don't die<3