Ch.23 What happened..

Techno is a lesser god (god of blood and loyalty) who Phil took under his wing. Phil is an immortal being created to serve Lady Death herself, he's not human.
(12/25/22)

When did he lose touch?

When did it all go wrong?

It was all fine until it wasn't, then it all went to shit. Faster than he could blink it felt like eons had gone by although, it hadn't. Time has been so peculiar for him lately. It hasn't been right.

Philza knows that he has done wrong, he knows that many of his actions were not just. Although not because of the fearful nameless faces, merely because of where his actions got his own sons.

Only... he's unsure how to mend the wounds created by his carelessness. So he must allow them to heal on their own.

Soon, he too, will take his own place among the ancients. For however long to fulfill the other half of his duty's before he is able to return back to the server worlds.

Time may be precious to humans and he wishes he could treasure it more, but life must go on. And so must death.

He is grateful for the chance he was given. He mourns the way he tossed it into the gutter and understands that he will not be forgiven in recent times.

I'll see you soon my love.

275
Just a very very short filler chapter on Phil's POV because we're never gonna get 4/4 in this fic.

Merry Christmas if you celebrate it (though it's already over) And happy holidays for everyone :)

Have a lovely day/night!<3