Ch.13 Language Lesson

So i forgot to put 'Avian' and 'Siren' when i was writing what language they know, only SBI+Tubbo know avian. More people know siren but i'm not gonna name them.
(3/1/22)

-^-

Tommy woke up.

Which was surprising because he doesn't remember falling asleep in the first place, he usually doesn't.

He sat up quickly after realizing he was lying on his wings and shook them out to relieve them of the tension and soreness that comes with being on top of the feathery appendages.

Wiping his bleary eyes he looked at his wings, wait- his wings?? He must've taken them out unconsciously while he was sleeping, something he never would've done back in the dsmp. He's letting his guard down... that's not good.

Or maybe it is? He doesn't know, Puffy had always said it wasn't healthy to constantly be on edge waiting for a strike that may never come. Tommy had retaliated with the fact that she does it too before she should say that he was just a kid, that shut her up really quick.

He was startled out of his thoughts by his bedroom door being slammed open, he let out a surprised chirp at the sudden sound.

The person in the doorway paused at the sound he made.

Tommy chirped once again in his embarrassment. Once he realized he had, he buried his head in his blankets, hoping the nest like pile would swallow him whole.

Tubbo, who slammed open the door, cooed at him. Along with Ranboo who had followed him in after recovering from their shock.

Tommy groaned in annoyance and embarrassment, it was muffled by the blankets that were currently shielding from his two offenders.

He would have never chirped in the Dsmp either, having repressed those instincts along with the others so far that he nearly forgot he had them. He must be getting comfortable here, another sign that he was letting his guard down. He doesn't know if that's a good thing or not.

Tommy lifted his head again, "Shut up dickheads, I didn't do shit!" He defended himself, even though he knew it was too late. The two just cooed at him louder, half teasingly, half because it was actually adorable.

Tommy continued to curse them out, the redness on his face betraying him. So far today has been eventful, and it hasn't even been ten minutes.

"Okay!" Tommy clapped his hands once, gaining the others attention.

They were all outside just hanging around sitting on the grass before Tommy abruptly stood up.

"Since you guys are so annoyed that you can't understand when i speak Avian, i'm teaching you one."

Ranboo put their hand up.

"Yes, Ranboob?"

Ranboo decided to pretend they didn't hear the purposeful mispronunciation of their name, "What do you mean by one?"

"Well boob boy, the Avian languages differentiate depending on the species, similar to how Overworld endermen, End endermen and Nether endermen have slightly different accents and some words are different."

Ranboo flipped Tommy off but thanked him for the explanation all the same.

"Since i'm a not from where Philza is and Philza's a crow, we speak differently. Crow is one of the ones i know the most, i also know a few others but let's not get into that, we're learning Qur'oh-Ahv'iou'n, which is literally just 'Crow-Avian' in a fancy way"