Ch.20.5 Did you regret leaving? (FILLER)

Clearing some things up. This is just a short filler chapter because I have no ideas for the next one
(10/17/22)

Deo and Tommy stood face to face. The setting sun being the only thing highlighting their silhouettes on the short cliff ledge they stood on. Deo hesitantly spoke first.

"When you had said you only saw me as an 'old friend' what had you meant by that?" He said, uncharacteristically quiet.

"Well, that's it innit?" Tommy told him, unsure of what he meant.

"Well yeah, but how about a loyal associate, or a husband, though it was as a joke," He laughed slightly at the second one.

"Or even..." Deo started again before Tommy could respond, "maybe family?" He asked hesitantly, looking at the ground as if afraid of the response.

"Deo..." Tommy started, "You've always been family to me," He finished, complete sureness in his voice.

Deo looked up and smiled at the sincere look on Tommy's face, "You mean that?"

"Fuck- I thought you knew. You and the Bay were one of my first families, that never changed," Tommy assured him.

"Oh.." Deo didn't quite know what to say.

"Guess that makes all the flirting jokes weird, doesn't it?" He asked instead, the atmosphere quickly lightening up.

"Oh fuck off," Tommy rolled his eyes, "Friends joke-flirt all the time, we're not fuckin' legally brothers or some shit, then it'd be fucked up,"

"Yeah yeah," Deo laughed before looking at the floor again, "Could I..." He hesitated.

Tommy seemed to know exactly what he was going to ask because he opened his arms in invitation, "C'mere big man. And don't tell anyone."

Deo wasted no time in wrapping his arms around the other. The hug was short but it spoke words that they couldn't get themselves to say out loud. It meant family and forgiveness and everything in between.

The silence stood for a moment before it was broken once again. Though not by either of them this time.

"You bitches are way too sappy," Purpled remarked before pushing Deo off the cliff.

Deo yelped before his voice was cut off by the proximity.

"What the fuck!?" Tommy yelled, close to burying out into laughter or a panic attack, he didn't know which.

"Oh fuck off, you too," Purple rolled his eyes. He then swiped Tommy's feet from under him and pushed him off after Deo.

"FUCK YOU BITCH IM CALLING YOU YELLOWED FROM NOW ON," Tommy's voice echoed. Purpled simply leaned over the cliff and flipped him off.

Tommy breathed in before he landed in the lake with a splash, the water below breaking his fall.

He swam up quickly, meeting Deo at the surface who he realized was laughing at him.

"Oh fuck you too," He huffed, but he couldn't keep the smile off his face.

512

Yeah that's it, comment if you have any ideas for the next chapter, remember there's practically no plot so no idea is a wrong one (unless it's problematic)

Have a lovely day or night you beautiful people<3