Ch.7 Being kids!?

(9/19/21)
(Edited: 4/7/23)
hey luvs!

When the light fades they find themselves in a familiar place, though their memories of it are blurred and spotty. The Hub.

The Hub was littered in portals that all stood tall around them, circling them in a pattern that spiraled out until portals could not be seen behind the fog. All of the glowing framed portals had labels and numbers on them. The more popular servers had the biggest and most well kept portals in the center. While the less popular portals were much smaller and sat unseen from their current position.

Hypixel being portal number 2 sat the closest aside from the main portal. People flooded in and out around that portal, bustling about everywhere.

In the very middle there was the biggest portal, as tall as block limit and maybe a hundred blocks wide. Tommy had no idea why it was necessary to been that big. On either side of the middle portal there were two identical holographic screens, these had the ability to make the middle portal go to whatever private serve you wanted, only accessible to the user and any other user names added.

The screens also had the ability to /tp the user to any other public server within the Hub. The Hub stretches far too long and wide for anyone to want to walk that distance.

Looking at the screen Tommy clicked the filter option, searching for a familiar modded server. Letting out a breath when he found the correct one, he then tapped the drop tab which showed a list of all active players and worlds. The list of players was long, yet it was easy to find the one Tommy was looking for. He let out a breath as he stared at the name. One he hasn't seen or heard in a long time.

RLCraft
World owner: Boffy

Purpled had looked over, noticing that the blonde had stopped his annoyed grumbling while tapping at the screen. The sounds of Tubbo and Ranboo making everyone else uncomfortable (including Ranboo) and the two kids behind him playing went on in the background. Other than the distant sounds of others in the Hub.

Without a word, Purpled grabbed the married couple with one hand, dragging them along, and the two kids with his other hand, gently guiding them towards Tommy. The stood next to him, watching as Tommy typed in their usernames and a few illegal codes to get into a private world.

Tubbo cringed when he noticed the title. "Why are we going to that hell hole?"

Tommy didn't pay him any mind, but Shroud answered helpfully in hisses, to which Michael translated in psl. 'Shroud says that Mimi told him about a friend in a scary server with cool mobs that we've never seen before!! Mimi wants to find him and make a deal or something.'

Tubbo nodded in understanding, but groaned in annoyance at having to be in RLcraft. He had a feeling that he new exactly what "friend" Tommy wants to see.

It was then that Tommy made a triumphant sound along with a chirp that he then shook his head about in embarrassment.

"Let's go bitches!" He shouted before picking up Micheal and Shroud then running into the portal, the children in his arms squealing happily. He didn't wait for a response or any sort of confirmation that the others were following. They were.

With that, their vision flashed for the second time within the hour, Purpled was beginning to get sick of these flashes.

Purpled had never been to any RLcraft servers personally, he'd only ever heard stories. The stories could have never prepared him for the real thing. Nothing compared.

It almost looked like a normal world at first, nothing different. Only, Purpled could feel the difference within his code. When they looked down at their hotbar, there were two new options next to their hunger, health and XP. Temperature and Thirst. Fuck was Purpled dehydrated.