13. Adultery.

Play: Bad Guy 🎶

|After two months|

|After two months|

Jannat smiled devilishly as she was taking a bath. She had made endless plans and they ended up failed. But today, her plan to escape was very simple. Adultery. She got out of the stylish jacuzzi after spending a half an hour to make a plan that would require Enzo. Tch. Tch. Massimo will kick her out himself. She laughed for a few minutes like a psycho not that she was.

She changed into a casual red long dress with white polka dots. She opened the door of he room not able to contain her smile. What a simple life! No one was down at this time it was just the servants that were setting down the breakfast.

"Hey Tony! Let me help you." Jannat cooed childishly and took the plates despite his assurance that it was alright and it was his work. She nonetheless took the plate and started to place it. One on Massimo's seat, the other on Enzo's and Beatrice's and the last one was hers.

Another idea popped into her mind to irritate the hell out of Massimo and she giggled. She sure have lost it. "You seem happy Madam." Maria said looking at Jannat's sweet antics. "Well, I know what I should do Aunt Maria." Jannat smiled.

Maria raised her eyebrows, She knows that Jannat is not someone who could give in so easily and must be planning something. She fears that Massimo's obsessiveness would trigger the beast inside him and would hurt himself plus the poor girl.

"You are smart Jannat, you should not do anything that would make Sir mad. Understand?" Maria warned her. Jannat snickered and said, "It is all about tolerance Aunt Maria. Tolerance."

Just as she said it she heard the squealing voice of Beatrice. Beatrice left the hold of Enzo's hand and ran to Jannat's arms despite Enzo's constant orders to slow down while descending the stairs. Jannat uplifted Beatrice in her arms and kissed her cheeks earning a giggle from the little goofball.

"Good morning Tris." Jannat said and Beatrice said the same. Beatrice pouted as Maria came to get her from Jannat's arms and plopped her down on the chair.