18. Complications.

Play: Shape Of You 🎶

Ahaan Rajput was standing at the door and had Jannat in his arms

Ahaan Rajput was standing at the door and had Jannat in his arms. Her face made him regret what he did in the past. He had always did. Just because of his feelings he had destroyed his cherished friendship of years. Since that day, Suhani was also ignoring him every moment. That killed him. He loves his Soha to depths. He knew that Soha loved her sister the most in the entire world even more than her parents but just one mistake and everything got ruined.

If he would have proposed the right girl first, kissed the right girl first then everything would have been alright. He worked day and night since that day. Soha wouldn't pick up his calls it is not that he did not try again. He called her every time but then she changed her number. Later he found out that she got two phones in case her sister called her which of course the former never did.

Now his company is one of the most popular industries in electronics sector which is finding its way in AI. Jannat got out of her trance and stepped back. He also missed his friend. Her shy attitude, timid nature and soft voice always made him want to protect her. He realized she had changed a little. If only he knew. He didn't realize he was hugging her while she was struggling to get out of his iron grip and a man at the back was coming towards them with anger protruding through his visible veins.

Just then he felt himself get kneed by Jannat. She stepped back with a scowl on her face.

"Ouch! What the hell!?" he yelped in pain.

"Exactly what in the fucking bullshit crappy hell!??" Jannat boomed and he looked at her bewildered.

"What the fuck are you doing here!? Ugh why me? Can't all the annoying people around me quietly die in cold blood!?" she palmed her forehead. Ahaan couldn't digest the fact that the woman standing in front of him is Jannat.

"Excuse me? What did I do?" Enzo was the next to come into the picture.

"Uh huh, so you know that you always irritate me." Jannat rolled her eyes at him. "I can never forget, fathead."

Ahaan looked behind them and there she was standing. Suhani. His heart beat fast looking at the love of his life but she ignored his gaze. She was looking weaker than before but she never failed to take his breath away.