16. Confessions.

Play: Haseena Pagal Deewani 🎶

Everything was going just fine

Everything was going just fine. Turned out Tricey had a low grade benign tumor that had caused seizures that is not life threatening. Thank God. But, it doesn't mean that we three do not take care of her that seriously. She is not allowed to get up from the bed and jump around. Enzo is finally back to his own self after I made him realize that he needs to be strong for Tricey. She is the one who would be the most affected by his behavior. And then we are back to how we were. Fighting and fighting.

Massimo had appointed Justin Oliver as the full time surgeon for Beatrice. That doctor is a busy middle aged man with two daughters. He owns the biggest medical hospital of the world in Italy. Since, Italy has the best medical facilities in the world. Massimo kind of threatened him to be here for 24 hours. Actually, the surgery that Beatrice is going to have in a few days is a medium difficult for me. But, easy peasy for him. I kind of felt bad for him. He declined the hefty amount Massimo was paying him. Seeing the cute little girl, Dr. Oliver's heart melted as he remembered his daughter. But I low key supported Massimo because of Beatrice and well Justin Oliver is my role model. The best neurosurgeon in the world.

In my past hospital, we had to submit thesis and the one who got chosen could get into one of his conference. When he first came here I could not speak for minutes and when Massimo nudged me I regained my stupor.

"I-I am a big, big fan sir. I-I mean I had submitted my thesis on cerebrovascular disease back in my hospital so that I could get get into top five and get a chance to attend your lecture. I mean I-" I had stammered stupidly.

"Ugh, this is not the time for fan girl-ing, fathead." Enzo teased with a smirk and I scowled at him. "Fathead?" Dr. Oliver was controlling his mirth and I chuckled nervously.

"I never heard someone call a neurosurgeon fathead." Dr. Oliver said.

"If I ever get some time I would like to open up his head and see what's going in there." I shrugged and everyone laughed.

Speaking of Massimo and I, well we sleep in one room now. I just one day shifted everything to his room when he was in the office. And he was very impressed. It turned out heated after that between us.