24. Regret.

Play: Hotel Ceiling 🎶

And when she thought she could ever have a happy ending, she ended up in a heartbreak

And when she thought she could ever have a happy ending, she ended up in a heartbreak. Jannat was crying hysterically in her father's embrace who had literally killed Massimo thirty times every day in the last three months.

"That bloody! He promised me that he would take care of you. How can he do that? You finally seemed so happy with him,"

Her dad cursed Massimo like always.

"No, it isn't his fault, it was me who didn't make it clear of what I felt about him,"

"But then again, he at least should have talked to me. Why did he suddenly give me divorce papers?" Jannat sobbed.

"That's what I said he should have at least talked,"

"But still it was me..."

"Will you both stop it!?" Jannat's mom exclaimed.

They both looked at her while she was munching on pop corn watching her favourite serial 'Anupama'.

"For the past three months you both are on about it. Why did he do this? Yes I agree with you why did he do this? No! It wasn't his fault, it was me"

"Why don't you both first finalise if it was his fault or not!" Jannat's mom exclaimed apparently, being irritated from the father-daughter duo. She munched a handful of popcorn.

"How can you be so cold-hearted your daughter's is heartbroken but look at you! Anupama nhi hogayi pta nhi kya hogaya!? Her dad exclaimed.

"Dad mom! Please!"

But no one paid heed to her.

"What do you know huh?"

"Just think about your daughter for even once! But why would you!? You already didn't like Massimo, you must be very happy that they are not together anymore," Her dad yelled.

"What do you think of me? You think I will be happy seeing my daughter's relationship in problem?"

"Well that's what it seems!"

"Jannat!" Her mom cried out.

Jannat looked at her fearfully. Her mom is even more dangerous than Massimo. Do whatever but never come under you mom's radar otherwise RIP.

"Yes?"

"Tell me do you love him?"

"Huh?"

"Just answer me!"

"Yes," she answered

"Did you said the same to him?"

"No," Jannat gulped.

"Did he say that he loves you?"

"Many times," Jannat squeaked out.

"Was he clear about you and the relationship?"

"Yes,"

"You?"

"I wasn't at fir-"

"Yes or no?"

"No,"

"Now tell me, whose fault is this? Why would he keep up with your shit if you don't even say what you feel for him? Don't cry for no good reason and clear out things with him right now!" She exclaimed and then sat back to munch her popcorn.

"It is not like that! He loves me but we had a misunderstanding and then-"

"Then clear it out! Also don't cry here when you already signed the divorce papers,"

"I was angry okay! How could he do that to me!? So I just signed and dashed off from there,"

"Then lose the anger Jannat, go and apologize to him. He is a sensible man. I am sure he would understand."

Jannat ran to hug her mother.

"Thank you mom, but I thought you didn't like him,"

"Well I really wanted Ahaan as my son-in-law and since Soha has already got him so-"

"Mom!"

"You!-"

"Just kidding. He really is a good man of he was able to put up with you so long."

Crying they hugged each other as Jannat ran off to her room. Booking her flights she packed her clothes.

"It seems it is my time to chase after him now,"

Vote and Comment!