Dekubaku

Izuku's pov

I was in the gym working out as one does and I see kacchans fat ass as he is doing squats I was on the bench taking a small break but I might not be able to hold on any longer. Right now it is just me and him in this gym.

"Oi deku you creep stop staring at me" Bakugou yelled form were he was in the gym. I got up and my way to him, and pinned him on the big ass mirror.

"Fuck Katsuki you have no idea what you just did." I turned him around so his face is towards the mirror.

"Ugh what are you doing you damn nerd" he yelled. I grinded on him my member getting harder each time I feel him.

"Ah~ deku get off me Ah~" he pushed back right on my dick trying to get away from me. I slapped his ass and moaned. "Ahh~I'm sorry" he said.
"So submissive such a good boy for daddy~" I said and slapped his ass again. "Ahhh~ yes daddy" he moaned. I started to palm him through his shorts and felt him get even harder. "Come on I wanna do this somewhere else" said taking his hand.

I grabbed my things and his and we headed out the door to my house which was about 5 minutes away.

When we got there I layed him down on the couch and got on top of him.
"Daddy~I'm so wet for you look" Katsuki took my hand and put it on his dick. I squeezed him and he moaned grinding in hand. "Baby boy you are such a slut~ so wet for daddy such a good boy~" I said leaning down to his ear. "Ahhhh~Daddy can i cum for you please ahhh~" he moaned. I pulled my hand away and got up. He sat up and started whining I just stood there staring at him. He began Striping all his clothes off ass I watched. He got to his soaked underwear and slipped them off revealing his tight pink hole. He started fingering himself. "Ahhh~daddy why won't you help ahh~please daddy I want you cock deep inside me ahhh~" he called out to me. I went over to him and flipped him over ass in the air knees on couch and his arms resting on the back of the couch. I took out my own dick and teased his hole.

"Ahhh~daddy please stop teasing me I want ah~you cock in me" he begged. I slammed into him as he screamed and came on my couch. "See look what you did you dirty little slut." I told him not pulling out. "I'm sorry daddy please fuck me." He apologized. I slapped his ass and pulled out walking away. "No please daddy I will be good please come fuck me" he begged as I came back with a cock ring and vibrator. I pinned Bakugou to the couch and put on the cock ring. "Stop moving this your punishment for getting cum all on my couch" I told him. "You said you would be a good boy so do as I say or else I will make it worse." I put the vibrator in his ass and turned it own low.

"Ahhh~daddy fuck me ahh~ please I will be a good boy daddy ahh~" he screamed ad he fell off the couch on his knees his butthole clenched. I slapped his ass and he moaned. "Daddy~I have to cum please let me come" he said as he spread his legs on my my carpet leaking precum. "Stand up and walk over to me" I demanded while I turned up the vibrator. "Daddy I can't walk turn it off." He said and I did as he asked he walked over to me and looked up. "Beg for me baby show me how much you want my cock." I said.

"Daddy please I want you to fuck me senseless daddy I want to suck your cock so bad and taste your cum." He said as he put his hands on my chest. I walked him up to bedroom and layed him down I took off the cock ring and out the vibrator. He went to the middle of the bed on his knees "go ahead baby boy touch yourself " I said and he began fingering himself. I got on the bed and pulled away his hand. "Ready baby boy" I asked. He nodded and I got to work thrusting in and out roughly. He through his head back and came on his stomach a few minutes later he came again screaming. I kept going it not faster then I already was. "Please~daddy I can't cum anymore ~daddy stop dadd-" he was cut of by his head going all the way back his eyes now stuck in the back of his head as I thrusted deep in him and came. He came again and started to faint. "Hey stay awake for me baby I have a present for you" I said and he nodded. Out of nowhere I got a butt plug and replaced my dick for it. "There you are that way you can have daddy in you always "I said as I layed his hand on the pillow. I pulled the cover over him and started to walk out. "Daddy...?" Bakugou called for me. "Yes baby boy " , "can you stay with me I wanna cuddle " he asked and I agreed.

I hoped into bed with him and pulled him onto me his legs in between mine as he fell asleep, soom enough I did aswell but before whispering "I love you kacchan " he said it back and I blushed and finally went to sleep.