DekuKami

Info: They are already dating. They are aged up Izuku is 23 and Kaminari is 22.
They live together and all that good stuff. Ummm...the rest will make it self.
Might have have smut I'm still debating but I might make it a pattern since the last one was smut. So this one will be fluff cause why not if you want smut between these two or any others feel free to comment. Okay bye💚.

Kaminari pov

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Izu to get home from hero work, I know he is always late but that does not make it any better. The house is cold without him and I can't just ask him to stay with me because he might get mad.

I had always hated when Izu got mad. The last time he was upset with me was when I broke his almight figurine. It was an accident and I apologized but he just neglected me for like a week then he said sorry and we made out and made up. That hasn't happened in a while though so I can only wonder what would happen if I asked him to stay with me for a few more hours, stripping him a away of his job and keeping him all to myself. It was not me being selfish it was me loving him.

My thoughts were cut off as the door was opening. I got my phone and looked at the time to see it was only 9:45 pm Izuku gets home at around 12 in the morning. I knew it was Izuku because he is the only other person who has a key to our house, besides me of course. "Babe, I'm home" he shouted.
He kicked off his shoes and took off his jacket and put down his suitcase and walked over to me. "Hey it's nice to see you home early how was work" I greeted. I always lo ed talking to Izuku he was so honest and easy to talk to, it was me was worried about his reaction, I swear this man has no filter at all.

"Did you know as the number one fucking hero im not allowed to work ten days straight 😤 " Izuku said as he walked over to me and put his head on My thighs. "You work so hard Izu they probably want their number one hero at his best" I said twirling a curl of his hair around my index finger. "Kaminari. " he called for me quietly. He looked up at me right in my eyes.

"You know I love you. Right?" He asked . His piercing stare just completely drowning me. "Y-yea i-i know. I love you too." I smiled at him. All of sudden he got up and left for the kitchen. I went to grab the remote before he stopped me. "No I want all your attention. No TV. " this statement made me mad I felt so bamboozled. How dare he ask for my attention when I sit here begging for his.

"8 years" I said. Izuku looked at me confused. " 8 fucking years Izuku. We have been together . And I have never asked for anything I couldn't have from you. When you became a hero you shut me out completely you didn't give a shit about giving me attention why should I miss greys anatomy so I can give you something you already have. I am sick and tired of your childish ass mood swings its getting old. You come home around 12 in fucking morning and guess who sits there and wait for your ass. Me. I give you love and attention all the time but when it's time for me to get it you are to tired or sore or bruised and banged up to fucking do shit. You will not sit here and demand attention when I can't even ask for it myself I can keep my self busy during the day but when night come I have shit else to do."
At this point I was sobbing, but I didn't care he needed to know I was tired of his bullshit. All of a sudden two big arms lifted me from the floor and was carrying me bridal style.

"Yea you are right kami I was selfish and im willing to take the consequences for what I did but for now I have two weeks to show you all the attention you are craving for. Don't worry I will make you feel good baby." He said as he walked up the stairs and threw me on the bed and let's just say he got to work.

The next morning he gave me a proper apology and we made up the next two weeks was us hanging out by ourselves and with friends. Furthermore he gave me more attention and the house was filled because within those two weeks we got a dog. His name is bolt and he is a American Bully. Izuku said that he still has to work late but he won't work 10 days straight. But he would work during the week like a normal person and I can have him for the weekend.

Thank you for reading if you want the smut for Dekuxkami make sure to comment. Remember to vote if you like it and suggest what I should do next. Bye💚