IzukuxNatsuo

Small info: Class 1-A is 3-A meaning they are in their third years Todoroki and Bakugou are dating and Midoryah is Shotos bestie Bakugo tolerates Izuku and is not as mean as in the actual anime. Anyway enjoy reading 💚

Izuku pov:
It was a normal morning in class 3-A we are going over some more fighting techniques and hero history today. I of course read ahead cause I seem to have a habit of spacing out during a lesson kinda like now I guess. It's just, lately I've been bored and left without something to do... or rather someone.

All of my friends are in a relationship and if they are not they are most likely single by choice,as am I but that gets tiring not being able to vibe with someone and be comfortable with doing anything. But I'm not to worried just because me and my hand is in the best relationship.

I let a few moments go by before the bell rings signaling the end of the day. As I slowly pack up I feel someone approach me from behind. "Hey Todoroki" I greet without turning around. I put my last book and highlighter in my bright yellow bag that I had for years and finally turn around. "Ew Shitty nerd that's weird how do you do that" Bakugou commented from behind Todoroki, I just role my eyes while Todoroki has a small smirk on his face. "Hey Midoryah me and Bakugou was going to my house, wanna join?" Todoroki asked, honestly I am not in the mood to third wheel. They are hella cheesy when they are alone and I don't wanna hear it so, "Hell no, I am not third wheeling y'all's cheesy asses for you to forget I'm there make-out and kick me out to fuck." I said with as much sass I can muster up. They both looked at each other and blushed while I raised a brow in victory. "Stupid Deku" Bakugou muttered and he walked out the class leaving me and Todoroki alone.

"Come on Midoryah it's one night with us we are just watching a movie or two and hanging out." He said to me blushing less than before. I sighed and gave in making my way to my dorm so I can get some clothes.

...Izuku.......~Time skip~...... POV......
Not even an hour goes buy and I start hearing quiet and hushed moans from both Todoroki and Bakugou before they can kick me out I quietly take my bag and leave for the living room and sit down on the couch. I'm tired and honestly don't feel like I wanna stay here tonight knowing my friends are fucking in the other room.

A few minutes go by before I decide I'll just call up an Uber and make my marry way home and be mad at them tomorrow, but before I can do that I feel eyes on me. "Can't sleep?" I ask to whom ever it maybe watching me.
"I guess not." The voice is soft and soothing melodic even I recognize it immediately.

Natsuo.

He finally steps out the hallway I can only assume lead to his bedroom. Oh, how much I love to be there on top of him making him scream my name. Fuck, I feel my pants tighten a bit the more I think about pinning him down and fucking him senseless. "I just came in for snack umm w-would you l-like something" he says. He starts to stutter when he sees my shameless boner pressing through my sweats.

I look at him hungrily as imagine ripping those damn boxers off and snatching that hoodie. "Yea, can you fix me something?" I ask in hopes that I can watch him walk pass me to the kitchen so I can that ass. You see, I've always fancied Natsuo but never knew how to confront him about it I guess now as the clock hits 2:43Am I finally figured out how. "Sure I'll make you something quick" he says hurriedly making his way to the kitchen.

I followed behind him slowly waiting for him to get all the ingredients out for my ham sandwich. He made eye contact with me then my lips then my eyes once more and as those pretty grey  eyes goes hooded I find it harder not to take him in this kitchen. He begins by of course laying out the bread and then stops suddenly looking at me. "Did you want anything specific" he asked me shifting from one foot to another. "I'll eat whatever you make me" I say as I walk behind him to see what he is doing. I see as his breath hitch from our closeness, not close enough to touch but enough that he knows I'm here. Just to see how he reacts I put my right hand on his hip and gently squeeze. He let out a huff and that told me he liked it, " I like mayo and mustard I don't want any ketchup though." I say casually. "Y-yea sure umm d-do you want pickles?" He asked turning his head slightly to the side. "Sure, thank you Natsuo" I say in his ear now pressing my boner into is ass. I groan softly at the contact. He begins making the sandwich he starts putting the ham on the bread as I grind into his ass making him stop. "M-Midoryah would you hm~ please back up" he asks ever so nicely but I can't stop. "how will I make sure you are making my sandwich right" I prompt him.

He continues to make the sandwich and I stop my movements as he grabs the knife and cuts it in half. "T-there you go  Midoryah" he says and try's to move.I hold him still and go for his neck that is slightly exposed from the hoodie I want to take off so bad. Natsuo hums and rubs his ass on my hard member making me groan. "Can I touch you, please Natsuo let me touch you" I practically beg because consent is sexy. "Fuck~yes Izuku ~" he all but moans out. I snake my hand around to his front and palm him in his thin boxers. "Izu~ fuck that feels good" he tells me. I squeeze and let go while grind and kiss his neck before dipping my hand in his underwear gripping his member tightly. "fuck Izu~" he breathed out while tilting his head giving me more access to his neck.

He puts his hand on mine and gently takes it off of him. "Are you alright? Do you want me to stop?" I ask. As much as I want him it may not be mutual, he turns around in my arms and place both of my hands on his waist trailing his hands up my arms as he does. " No, I'm okay I just wanted to see you..." he trails leaving me to believe he has something else he wants to say. "And?"
He looks at me then slightly bites his bottom lip my eyes follow the subtle movements. "Maybe invite you to my room?" He asks me, a blush rising to his cheeks and I smile genuinely for the first time in a while honestly. "I'd love too" his blush seem to deepen as he pushed against my chest and went to a cabinet for a container. After he was doneu putting my sandwich away he grabbed my hand and lead me to the same hallway he came out of.

M' gonna end it here if y'all want a part 2 holla at me. You know I love the corrective criticism and readers feedback but pls when telling me something or asking for a request I want to ask that you be understanding and know that as small as this book is now it will only continue to grow which means I might not be able to see your request or honestly not wanna do them. I had thought about this while I was eating breakfast and came up with a system.
So, if you want a specific ship you would send it in the comments and if you want a specific scenario and/or plot you would dm me. I wanna do it this way so they're aren't any big paragraphs that get overwhelming to read. Also I don't want someone to take the idea and use it as their own. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you want part 2 pls tell me. Thank you💚