Dekukiri

Hello this will be a fluff as always if you want anything specific all you have to do is ask. Anyway nothing new is happening so I guess enjoy. Ok bye💚.

Info: Kirishima and Izuku is already dating and they both finally have a day off from hero work. Izuku is 25 and Kirishima is 23.

Izuku pov

Today is Monday, the start of me and Ei three week vacation and to say I am excited is an understatement. I am just coming home from the liquor store.
Me and Ei have been waiting to get a nice long break so we can just be together. Anyway what I got was some Hennessy, scotch, and the cliché red wine Ei seems to like so much. I also stopped by the grocery store and got some steak and a Publix recipe so I can make us some dinner.  Tonight we are having steak, mash potatoes with gravy and string beans. Right now Ei is at his office doing some extra work before he comes home for our vacation. Later on I. The week I do plan on taking him somewhere but for now we are just going to be home. Anyway I walk in the house with all my stuff and I head to the kitchen after taking off my shoes. I began to wash dishes cause if my mom taught me anything it was to always cook I a clean kitchen. I got my recipe for our meal and got to work cooking as I waited for the love of my life.

I just got done cooking our meal when my baby shark walked in. "Hey baby how was work" I said, meeting him at the door. "Oh it was good I'm glad I have a vacation with yo-" He cut himself off looking at me, his eyes filled with happiness and love. "Is that steak" he said and past right by me totally dodging my kiss and hug. I chuckled and hugged him from behind.

Kirishima pov

He sat me down and went to get the food he made a whole ass feast and I was ready to dine. We ate his delicious food and watched a bunch of movies while stuffing our face with ice cream. The next day we went to the mall and we spoiled each other. We got matching outfits, bracelets, necklace, and more cheesy couple stuff . A few days later we adopted a kitty from the back of a pick up truck. What they were free and cute. Anyway I had a lot of fun with Boo and I am happy that I got away form work. We hung out with friends many movies nights with our parents and he even took me to morocco. All in all I had a great time and now I am ready to go back to work cause I miss the action and I can tell Izu does too.

Short chapter because why not? Looking forward to writing smut for these two.