DekuXTodo

Todoroki POV

I think Izuku is cheating on me.

What else could it be? He is coming home later than usual, he's been distant and indifferent for a while now and, his sarcasm towards me was becoming less funny and more hurtful. Why would he cheat though? Did I do something wrong? I know for a fact that I did nothing to portray disloyalty to him so why is he doing me like this? Why is he hurting me? Why the fuck do I want to stay and fight for his love back? I know, it's because out of everyone he has loved me the most never judged me for my past and never used me either he told me when we started dating that he wanted to take care of us. So, why does it feel like he lied?

I'll admit I sat here crying my eyes out this late at night thinking how I would confront him when he came home, if he came home. I cried so much my throat was sore and a headache was starting to form. As my eyes squeezed shut in pain I saw how happy we were in the past and then I saw our future being married and maybe adopting a kid or two. It's all I have ever wanted for us. To be a real family, one with love and honesty. I wanted to show my dad what it meant to be in love and happy with those around you. My sadness turned into anger all my feelings for this green headed man only intensified after the day he asked me out. How could he make me fall in love only to leave me right after?

I sat with my thoughts for one more hour before I finally got up to go to our bedroom. I decided that I would leave for a while, I didn't know for how long I just knew that I needed to get away maybe give Izuku a taste of his own medicine. So, when I got to my room I picked out the smallest suitcase we had and started to pack lightly, I also had a duffle bag for personal care items. Not even half way through packing I hear the door and that encouraged me to move faster I heard steps and my breathing picked up and finally, the door to our room swung open.

Warning: Slight CNC (Consensual Non-Consent) Read at your own discretion.

"Izuku-" He looked pissed as he saw what I was doing he looked back into my eyes. "What are you doing Shoto?" He asked with that smooth clear voice of his. I felt tears fall down my face as I didn't answer him and just went back to packing. He strided over and snatched my hand away from the suit case with one hand and with the other he threw the case and duffle bag on the floor causing a loud sound on our wood floor and everything to pour out. The loud sound made yelp in fear and his grip on my wrist was so tight I knew it would bruise. "You leaving me?!" He asked yelling right in my face. Izuku backed us up until I was pinned to the wall with him towering over me the look in his eyes were one that I didn't recognize. "You left me no choice. How can I stay here knowing you are out fucking somebody else?!" I seethed trying to get out of his grip. He kept me still and moved so our bodies were against each other. "Fucking someone else? You are leaving because you think I was cheating?!" He attached his lips to my neck and bit hard. Fuck, how the hell does he turn me on while hurting me? I tried to push him away but he just tightened his grip making me groan in pain. "What the fuck else could you be doing!? You come home ngh~ late and you are distant-" All while I was yelling and trying to remain upset he was kissing and sucking on my neck. He cut me off and threw me on the bed, I tried to back away but he grabbed my ankle and held me there.

"I apologize. I've been resisting my need to absolutely devour you ever since that accident with the reporter." he said and let go of me, I was breathing heavy and was confused for just a moment before I realised. A few weeks ago a reporter had found me and started flirting with me very openly despite news of me and Deku dating. Izuku found out but I didn't think anything wrong because he showed no reaction. When it visibly clicked Izuku started stripping off all his clothing while looking at me with a look that was now clear. Rage, and lust. He crawled until he was right above me and smirked. "While you thought I was cheating I was more than likely at the gym beating the shit out of a punching bag or on the search for the man who decided to risk his life for flirting with the person who belongs to me." He said lowly his naked body on top of my clothed one. I could feel his heat radiating off of his body I had the sudden need to be in the nude as well. 

But I wouldn't give in. I was still upset, those few weeks of him holding back hurt me more then rough sex could ever. It wasn't sucking to biting it was sarcasm to downright ignoring me. I could tell he was angry but so was I. Why should I get punished?! It's not like I was flirting back. I pushed at him this time with actual strength, this time he moved off of me. "Then maybe I should go! Give you whatever time you need to fucking settle down so you don't hurt me more than you already did! you're a fucking asshole you know that!? I'm so sick of this shit! I'm done!" I shout and scream as I walk around the room picking up the shit that had fallen every where. Izuku however, was not having it he knew my limits when it came to pain in the bedroom and I guess tonight will be the night he test those limits. 

This man comes up behind me with stealth I never imagined him having and wraps his hand around my throat tightening his hand so I can barely breathe. I clawed at his hand while he kissed on any skin that was available to him. "Leave? And go where? Where would you go with out me by your side? Without your owner by your side?" He asked and I assume he knows the answer. I would not leave, and if I did I can admit that it would not last long. I belonged to this man and, any other day I would be happy about it but tonight I hate that fact. 

Tears began to fall and all I heard was a sadistic chuckle and then I felt it. My defiance must have turned him on because this man was hard as a brick. I gasped and momentarily forgot he had me by my neck so when I tried to pull forward I choked myself more. He pulled me back so my back was on his front and his other hand went directly to the front of my pants, squeezing my length and making me groan. He was turning me on. I was still angry though. "Stop! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" You remember when I said I belonged to him? Yeah, all he needed to do was rub me the right way and I was just as hard as he was dripping precum in anticipation. "I am touching what belongs to me doll~ don't you understand? You can't leave me. I won't let you." The way his voice was so low made it seem like he was in my head. Just for a moment his grip on my neck was unbearable before he threw me back on the bed stripping me with no hesitation.

Once I was fully naked he came face to face with me and smiled. It was sweet and somewhat reassuring, letting me know what came next could be stopped at anytime using a simple word. "You get it don't you? You belong to me~" and with that he pressed our lips together in a heated kiss one filled with anger but alongside it passion and lust. Tonight would be a long one but at least I have my man back.

Did you like that? Do you want more? I dare you to beg me~

Seriously I enjoyed writing that more than you'll ever know so ask for a part two of rough angry sex and I just might give it to you. If you would like another ship let me know and i'll act on it. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this part! if you did tell me what you liked much love💚