IzukuXNatsuo part 2

Izuku Pov

I followed him to his room, keeping an eye on the way he moved and how his hips swayed. I realized that this attraction might be more than physical. Once we get to his room I quickly close the door not bothering to lock it. I doubt we will be bothered tonight. As soon as all my attention is on Natsuo he stiffens both his body and his member. I can see him begging me with his eyes, I can see his emotions through the lust and I can damn near taste the passion in the air. I took his moment of pure nervousness to admire him fully. His build, his hair, his everything. It was at this moment I fell in love with all his imperfections. I could not waste any more time.

I walk closer to him pulling him in my arms and kissing him deeply he tasted magnificent. I had to have him. He kissed back only a second later letting out small teasing moans and as my hands roamed his backside his arms were wrapped around my neck as if he didn't want me to let go. Not that I would. As we kissed and touched I moved backwards towards the bed until we both fell with me on top of him. We parted for air taking this moment to look in each others eyes giving silent consent to continue. 

I held the small of his back and slowly grinded into him, making him gasp and me groan lowly. He is perfect. I did it again, this time harder and I continued rubbing us together until, "Please Izu~" was whispered into the air that was burning around us. I moved one of my hands to his neck applying slight pressure. I could feel his heart beat and the way his breath hitched when I squeezed the slightest bit turned me on to no end. "What do you want~Natsuo~?" I felt as he tried and failed to clench his thighs. Those thick thighs. He gripped the hand that was around his neck prompting me to squeeze harder and looked me in the eye. "You~ I want you~" he said in a way that I found so sexy so I complied squeezing his neck harder and removing his bottoms to see his cock dripping just from a few rubs and kisses. "How pathetic~" I mutter in a playful manner and chuckled when he whined squirming a bit. 

I love a good teaser i'm back to writing so prepared to be sick of me