Chapter 16: Zenone

Phoenix

I bite down on my lip feeling him stretch me so beautifully, the metallic taste in my mouth grew stronger as he pushed all the way to my hilt. Feeling him this way, felt like he had gone deeper than he had ever been. My nails dug into the flesh of his shoulders, his growls could be heard from miles away as his head flew back and his bloodied hand closed into a fist, the walls screeched as he finally reached my ending. He stilled causing my body to shiver but this couldn't be it, the pain, the pleasure was what we wanted, what we needed.

I lifted my head up to look him in his darkened, lust-filled eyes but his pained expression had his eyes closed, my hands instinctively went to his hair causing his eyes to flash open and his head to fall forward to look me directly into mine, his stare was intense, almost as intense as the way his cock felt. I needed him to see me, be with me, right here. His mind was in so many places and so was mine, but this is where we needed to be.

In this shower, together, living in ecstasy within one another. His expression never lessened but now his eyes never left mine. I felt him slowly pull out of me, as I desperately nodded at him, giving him all the confirmation he needed. He shook his head, bit down on his plump bottom lip before driving into me with a relentless speed. We moaned loudly together in a perfect erotic symphany, my mouth opened agape feeling him pull out and again driving into me with everything he had.

In and out, faster, stronger, harder. He pumped in and out of my body emotionally, painfully, relentlessly, pleasurably. He knew what my body needed, I needed him to fuck everything out of my mind, he needed to fuck every other thought out of his. The brutality in his movements were a perfect representation of who he was, he did nothing without intenseness, he did nothing without brutality and I couldn't get enough of it. I screamed feeling every delicious pound my body received.

My back arched feeling the cold marble scratch my back as I moved up and down the wall. His face dropped into my shoulder as he rocked in and out of me, his movements never let up, he had a goal and he knew exactly how to reach it. He knew how to force my body into ecstacy over and over and over, he knew that within seconds my legs would quiver, my pussy would tighten around him, my body would shudder and I would soar to the highest of heights, not just once, never just once. Over and over until he was ready to reach those heights with me.

"Merda, bambina. I need to feel you come for me. I need you to do that for me." His desperate, breathless voice was everything I needed to explode around him, the stars in my eyes had my body convulsing in his arms. My orgasm ripped out of me like a tornedo, I just couldn't hold it back. "Fuck baby, I need it again. Give me another one."

I bit down on my lip, I needed to come for him again more than he did. I desperately nodded my head, my body was still shuddering but he wouldn't stop, and I didn't want him to. He pounded into me even more brutally than before, his desperation made him move in ways I never knew were possible. My body was climbing as he fucked me.

A single pound of the side of his fist against the wall next to me should have scared me but it never did, he never did. He was angry, he was furious and I wanted - no, needed him to take it out on me.

"Fuck." He breathlessly groaned before letting my legs go, immediately I felt my body spin and pushed up against the tiled wall.  My hands instinctively went for the wall, next to his bloodied fist. I gasped finally looking at it and seeing the pain he had inflicted, seeing what he would do, for me.

Visions of his anger, his protection, his lethal actions against anyone that tried to hurt me,  filled my mind and I couldn't help my body gushing for him even more.