Chapter 1 (Uraraka and Deku? ?)

Uraraka pov☆

  I was finally getting to the good part in my dream when My alarm started to go off. When I finally woke up and was able to stand out of bed, I got dressed into the school uniform and headed to the kitchen for some breakfast. Since me and my family aren't the richest I had a plan bowl of Cheerios since they're the cheapest cereal at our grocery store. After breakfast I kissed my mom and dad on the cheek goodbye and headed to school. On my way to school I saw my crush, his soft and cute green hair, his freckles and his smile that could lighten anyone's day.

I Run up the the green hair boy, "Hey Deku-kun!" "oh..Hi Uraraka-san!" He said with a kinda sad looking face. "What's wrong Deku-kun?" Nothing just lost my homework and I don't want to fail Awsawa-senseis class..." "I'm sure Awsawa-sensei will understand, plus he barely cares what happens in class anyways-" I say with a little chuckle. The whole time I was trying not to blush at how cute he was, but I couldn't stop staring at those emerald green eyes.

We started talking before we saw Iida-kun Running with full speed towards us, then he stops beside me. "Hey Midoriya, Uraraka!" "Hey Iida-kun!" Me and Deku-kun both say to Iida-kun. Then we both start talking our whole way to class.

*times skip*

Once we get into class we wait a bit before the teacher rolls into class with his sleeping bag. "Hi class, today where going to talk about Valentine's day which is in a week." Oh I completely forgot about Valentine's day! Maybe I can confess to Deku-kun on Valentine's day! I spent the rest of the class not paying attention to what Mr. Awsawa was saying due to my thoughts of Deku and me dating.

After class I feel someone tap my arm, I wake up and scream. "Oh.. sorry Tsu did I fall asleep in class.?" "Yeah but Mr. Awsawa wasn't paying much attention anyways.. *Ribbit*" Tsu said in her cute voice. "So wanna have a sleepover or hangout today? Since we haven't in awhile I thought we could at least hang out some." Tsu said , breaking me out of my thoughts on Deku-kun. "Huh? Oh yeah sure!" "Cool!" She said, "who's house tho? *Ribbit*" "let's go to mine I'm the only child so no one will interupt are sleepover!" I say in a shy type voice.

*At Uraraka's house*

I walk home and realize my room is a mess! "Oh no! I need to clean!" I quickly grab all my dirty clothes and put them in the laundry basket in the laundry room, and shove all my makeup and nail stuff that Momo and Mina bought me during our are girls only day last month, in a small pink bag. I hear a knock at the door and run to go get it. "Hey Tsu what's up?" I say still sweating from all the rushing around. "You look tired, you ok Uraraka?" She said with a concerned face. "Yeah I'm fine just had to do some last minute cleaning.." I say trying to catch my breath and with a slight chuckle. "So let's go to your room and start the sleepover!" She says with her cute little Ribbit.

*Time skip*

It was getting late and we just finished Dinner. We went to my room and started playing some video games. First we played some random Roblox games, then we played a few Fortnite matches, Then some Minecraft. It was the purfect mix of fighting and roleplaying along with some parkour games. It was loads of fun.

*In the morning*

We must have played Minecraft all night because when I woke up me and Tsu where pretty much cuddling each other with controllers in are hands. I immediately started blushing for whatever reason. I shook it off and get out of bed to change. I get out of bed and change into some cute clothes. Finally Tsu wakes up too.

"Good Morning Tsu!" I say with a big smile. "good morning!" She yawns and then get some clothes out her backpack that she packed and heads to the bathroom to change. I immediately start to think about my dream where me and Deku-kun where dating. Tsu finishes getting dressed and we go to get some ice cream, and hangout with our other friends. I didn't have much money so Tsu buys me some ice cream. I kept telling her she didn't have to buy me one and that I can handle it my self, but she insisted on paying for me.

*after ice cream*

Me and all my friends went back to our houses after we hung out all day. Tsu needed to get her Xbox back from my house and her backpack, so she followed me home. After she got her backpack and Xbox, she went home. And I got on my phone and started watching some tiktoks, Until I decided to make one. So i go try to learn the dance to one and end up scraping it and deleteing it. I ended up strolling through tiktok for half and hour envying every pretty girl on there that I saw.."Why can't I look like like that.." I whisper to myself I feel tears forming in my eyes. "Damnit don't cry you know you'll never look that good just except it, Stupid!" I whisper yelled at my self as I wiped my tears away.

*A few hours later*

After I cried, I laid in bed and tried to clear my head, and think of something fun to do, but before I could even shut my eyes to take a nap my phone buzzed. It was a text from Tsu!

Hey Uraraka!

Hey Tsu!.

So I have a
random question..

What is it Tsu?.

Do you have a crush?

My eyes widened, My heart started Racing, I do, but I can't tell her I have a crush on Deku I quickly reply..

No!!

Oh .. really?

I was so scared..I didn't want her to know that I liked Deku-kun what if she tells him! And he hates me forever!

Fine but pls pls!! Don't tell..
I like Deku-kun
but you can't tell anyone!!

Oh..cool! And don't
worry I won't!

I was so relieved I don't know why I told her It just happened? I don't know but I'm  Kinda glad I did because now I have someone to talk to!

Words: 1105