Chapter 2 (Valintine's day)

*This whole story is in Uraraka's POV unless I say otherwise lmao*

*WARNING*
Ships you might not like
Bakugo x Deku
Tsuyu x Uraraka
Cuss Warning

I wake up to realize it's now Valintine's day!! I need to confess my feelings to Deku-kun! So I get out of bed and start to get dressed. As I go to  leave I grab my confession letter and the last $20 I have to buy some flowers. So I run to the flower store, Deku-kun might Like some Roses!

As I run to school with the Rose's I see Bakugo also has some Roses and a confession letter....I wonder why? Are they for Kirishima? As I wonder, I run into Tsuyu. "Oh are you ok Uraraka?" Tsu says as she helps me up. "Yeah thanks Tsu!" I said as I dust myself off. "Bye gotta go!" I say as I ran off.

I see Deku-kun and completely ignore what Tsu was trying to tell me. As I run up to him I see Bakugo give Deku-kun the Rose's and the confession letter he had earlier. I then deku nod yes and I watch as Deku hugged bakugo and gave him a Kiss, I was devastated, my heart shatters. I ran to the girls Bathroom Crying. "Uraraka!" I hear someone say but I ignore it as I open the bathroom door and slide against the while to the the floor. "I knew it.. how could someone so cute like me? I'm so stupid!" I said as I balled my eyes out.. "Why?! Why did I like him when I knew this would happen?!" I started screaming and crying as loud as possible at this point.

*Tsuyu's POV*

As I'm trying to ask Uraraka who's those flowers are for, she runs to Midoriya. "Guess I know who there for now...." I say in my head as she's running. I then see Bakugo and Midoriya kiss, And Uraraka drops the Roses and confession letter she had in het hands, and run. "URARAKA!?" I scream to her, but I don't think she heard. I then run after her, yelling for her to stop.

She runs to the bathroom, so I follow her "Are u ok? *Ribbit*" I say as I grab some tissues and hand them to her. "Thanks Tsu.." she says as she sniffles.  I sit beside her with my hand on her back trying to comfort her. "You like Midoriya... don't you..?" I say as I see her pink cheeks become red. "What!? No!? I Never...what? Pfftttt" She says nervously.

"Well....I DID.." she says right before she starts crying again. "Shh~~" I say as I try to make her calm down. "Wanna skip class today?" I ask. "Yeah.." she says as she wipes tears away. Finally the bell rings and we go get our stuff out are lockers. Iida walks over to use with a kinda angry face. "Where were you guys!? You weren't in class today! You have to go to class or you won't be a hero!? and youll fail the class!" He says waving his hands like he's trying to chop the air. "We skipped.." I said softly, but loud enough for him to hear me.

*Uraraka's POV*

After Tsu helps me cheer up because my heart was shattered, the bell rang and we left to get our stuff out are lockers. Then Iida comes and asked where we were. "We skipped.." Tsu said. I was expecting her to lie! I thought she would say we got stuck in the bathroom or something!

I then see Bakugo and Deku-kun walk out the room holding hands. I then run up to them and try to stop them in there path. "Hey Deku-kun!" "Hey Uraraka-san, what's up?" "Nothing much..just wondering, who's your crush~" I say trying not to cry. "Uh- K-kacchan.. we're actually dating now..heh" He say's while blushing. Bakugo looks away for us while his cheeks were red. "Oh congrats y'all~" I say.

"Well gotta go! Talk to you later!" I say as I run back to Tsu and Iida. Before I can stop, I start crying. "Are you ok Uraraka!?" Iida say's as he looks worried. "No! No I'm not ok! I love h-him" I say sobbing nonstop. "I love Deku-kun but he's dating Bakugo so I don't know what to do anymore!" I say while trying to breathe properly. Iida hugs me hoping it will  help me calm down, although he's not the "huggy" type. but I just hug him back and cry into his shoulder. "Uraraka I'm so sorry I had no clue you liked Midoriya but..hes with someone so you have to move on.." "It's not your fault Iida-kun, it's that motherfucker Bakugo!" I say as i stop hugging Iida and mad as hell at Bakugo. "Language Ochoco!!" Iida say's as he still needs to make sure the class is well behaved even after classes. "I just want Deku to be mine! I want to hold his hand and give him kisses before I go home! I want that! I want someone that will love me for me! And not care if I'm broke or over weight or ugly!! And he...he was the only one..." I say while trying to breath correctly.

"How about we all hangout! Have a sleepover! At my house it'll be fun!" Tsu says. "My family is Visiting my grandma and said I have to stay here for training. We'll have the house to our selfs!" "Plus Iida isn't like Mineta, he won't flirt or try to do  anything weird." Iida then raises one hand  like you would if you where doing a pledge. "I swear as class Representative! I shall not do anything you girls are uncomfortable with! And i shall sleep on the couch or on the floor and let the girls have the bed since im a gentlemen!" He pledges. "Ok.. so my house? Ok first go get PJ's from your house pack everything you need then meet up Infront the school, sound good? *Ribbit*" "Yeah." Me and Iida both say while nodding.

After I pack all my things I go to the front of the school to see Iida and Tsu already there. "Sorry guys!" I say as I run up to the front gate. "Ok follow me to my house!" Tsu says in her frog like voice. I few minutes later we finally got to her house. "My feet are killing me! That was so much walking!" I say as I sit down on the couch.

We played some games on her Xbox and watched some Netflix. Iida fell asleep while the movie was on so we decided to choose a different show. We started watching some "F.r.i.e.n.d.s" I got a bit tired so I snuggled up with the blankets and laid my head on Tsu "You don't mind if I lay my head here, do you?" I say slowly closing my eyes. "I don't mind. *Ribbit*" Tsu said in her cute frog voice.

*In the morning*

When I wake up I see my head still on Tsu's shoulder, I Jump off the couch blushing. "Oh. You ok Uraraka?" Tsu says kindly. "Yeah just got kinda startled heh.-" I say softly. Iida is still fast asleep on the floor. Tsu then grabs her phone and asked me what I want to eat for breakfast. "Umm- I don't know, you choose-" I say not wanting to be rude and force her to make me what i want. "Ok then-" Tsu says with a shrug.

A hour later Iida finally wakes up to the sound of the doorbell. "Who's that?" Iida say's concerned. "I ordered some breakfast!" Tsu says as she opened the door. Iida then gets up, puts his glasses on and check's his phone. "So~ what did you dream about sleeping beauty~" I say teasingly to Iida. "Nothing.." he said softly while rubbing his eyes. "Ok so, I some pancake batter to make
pancakes because I didn't know what you guys wanted sorry" Tsu says. I feel myself start to drool. "ARE YOU KIDDING! I LOVE PANCAKES!!" I say excitedly. "Can you stop screaming I just woke up.." Iida say's tiredly. "Dang Iida I thought for sure you where a morning person.." I say trying to tease him again. "Whatever.." he says as he stands up to walk to the Dinning room. I then whisper to Tsu, " dang he's kinda cranky in the morning.." I say to Tsu as she's making the pancakes.

After we eat we get dressed so we can go to the park. It was a Saturday so we didn't have school, but they could call us if needed. Iida had woken up on the wrong side of the bed because he didn't seem to want to talk with us, but instead he decided  he didn't want to be a burden for me and Tsu since we was in a bad mood today, and decided it'd be best if he left. So we waved him goodbye told him we hoped he felt better and went our own separate ways. Me and Tsu wnt to spend a day all alone together, just us to like a girl date. We went shopping got new clothes some groceries and basically ran a few errands together.

Word count: 1,566