03 - stay

Everyone watched him silently, waiting for him to do his dare. 

Draco just stared at me for a long moment, then he finally stood up and walked over to me slowly.

"Athena, you're drunk" he said kneeling in front of me. 

"No I'm not, I'm perfectly sober" I replied.

"You need to go to bed."

"Don't be such a buzz kill Draco" I rolled my eyes.

I decided then that if he doesn't want to do the dare, I would.  So I leaned forwards and kissed him. Then suddenly I was upside down and he was carrying me towards the stairs.

"Hey put me down, I can walk on my own!" I whined, kicking my legs.

He set me down outside my door. 

"Oh you're taking me to bed? How kind of you" I smiled.

I suddenly felt overwhelmingly tired,  and the next thing I knew Draco had caught be in his arms. 

"Come on, you have to go to bed, you can hardly stand" he said pulling me through the door.

"I don't want to!"

He pushed me down on my bed gently.

"Goodnight Athena" he said.

"Well aren't you going to tuck me in?"

He sighed and the took off my shoes, then covered me with the blanket.

"Goodnight" he repeated, turning away.

"Wait, Draco" I said gripping his wrist.

"What is it Athena?"

"Please don't leave. I don't wanna be alone" I whispered. "Stay."

Saturday

I woke up with a splitting headache. I groaned and rolled around to see someone next to me.

"Malfoy" I said shaking him. "What are you doing in my bed?"

He blinked. "I brought you to bed and you asked me to stay."

I couldn't remember anything from last night. I shoved the blankets off, I was still fully clothed. That's a good sign.

"Did we do anything last night?"

"No, you just cuddled up to me and patted my face for a while and then we fell asleep."

I groaned and hid my face in my hands. "Did I say anything weird or embarrassing last night?"

"No" he smiled. "You were completely normal."

I sighed in relief.

"Okay thank you for taking me to bed, but can you please leave so I can get dressed?"

"No, I'm pretty comfortable where I am" he replied, closing his eyes again and resting his head on my pillow.

"Draco, out! Please" I said impatiently.

"Alright fine, I'm going" he sighed and rolled out of bed. 

He walked gracefully to the door then turned to me.  "I'll be sure to spread word to Filch that you want to shag him."

"What?"

"Your words not mine" he shrugged.

"Obviously I was joking if I said that" I rolled my eyes.  "Goodbye Draco.  And you are not telling Filch."

"As you wish, Princess" he smiled before finally stepping out the door.

"What a fucking git" I mumbled.

I took off my clothes from last night and chose a tennis skirt and sweater.  Pansy and Daphne barged in as I was pulling on my skirt.

"Athena we just saw Draco leaving" Daphne panted. 

"What happened?" Pansy asked.  "He took you upstairs after you kissed him and we-"

"Woah, guys slow down!" I said.  "What do you mean after I kissed him? Merlin please tell me I didn't."

"Yeah, you did" Pansy replied.

"We were playing truth or dare and you confessed to everyone that you want to sleep with Draco" Daphne explained.

"And then you dared him to kiss you, but he didn't, so you kissed him" Pansy finished, taking a breath and sitting down on my bed.

"Fuck" I groaned. "Draco told me I didn't say anything embarrassing last night.  He also said that we didn't do anything, so."

"Oh well you didn't really say anything that embarrassing" Daphne shrugged sympathetically.  "I mean, he didn't seem surprised.  And besides I'm sure everyone wants to shag you, so don't be embarrassed."

"You also said something about wanting to shag Filch" Pansy said.

"Yes Draco mentioned that" I said. "Do you guys have a lot of homework today?" I asked and they shook their heads. 

"Lets hang out today, and try to avoid Draco."