S I X

Honestly Gregory is so cute ☺️
And Dirk seems such a chill guy 😝. Anyway they're only side characters and I'll probably not even use their name.
-

Lucas growled. He does it loudly but It seemed weak, superficial and to be honest he doesn't scare me.

I'm not stupid though. I'm not about to jump in a fight when I don't know the fighting level of his friends. I also have to think about Lucia. I would send her running but there are three them. Two could easily distracted me and Lucia is young and has little paws. The third wolf would have her in a heartbeat. Not happening.

Lucas stopped 5 feet in front of me.
I could run with Lulu in my mouth, but before I can take her, his friends are already at my sides. Shit.

"Well well well, look at what we have here. A little pup huh?" Lucas says trough mind-link looking at Lucia.

She can't understand what's going on but she shrinks on herself, leaning on me for reassurance.

She's terrified and that makes me furious. I dont care about a whole lot of things but Lucia is special. You can bet I'm gonna protect her with tooth and nail.

With fangs and claws in this occasion. (Ehe funny guy)

I growl, showing my threatening canines. Okay, I need to think, concentrate. Lucas is probably the weakest, he doesn't do a lot of sports and if he can help it he wouldn't want to fight. The brown wolf, seems to be the strongest. He has a good position but my gut tells me he's brutal and slow. The little gray wolf is light on his paws. Okay I can do this.

As predicted Lucas takes a step back. The little grey one jumps in the air and the brown one runs at me. I press myself to the ground at the last moment, but still being careful not to crush Lucia.

The grey wolf lands just before the other one. And they collide, the brown one shakes it of but the grey one seems a bit more shaken up.

I take lucia in my mouth and run. Lucas isn't far behind, but I know I'm faster. I hear them all growling, their paws thundering on the damp ground.

I try to swerve between the trees and jump on things to maybe slow them down but Lulu whimpers.
She has a thick neck for her mom to travel like this but she's fragile and balancing between my teeth must hurt her a bit.

I need to call for help but that means letting Lucia down on the ground. Fuck, I'm so fucked.

I see something white flash in my perpetual vision. I look to my left and I see the white wolf running past the trees. He gives me a bark and runs to the left. I don't really have a choice so I follow him.

He's fast but I can keep up.
We arrive at a mountain. I know this mountain, it's so enormous you can't climb it.

He continues to run and sometimes looks behind him to see if I'm following. The forest gets dense and I'm careful not to hurt Lucia. Then we arrive at at a big bush and he runs straight through it. I slow down and slowly enter the bush. At the other side is a cave.

It's big and we continue to run trough it. I didn't know this was here. I can see it's more of a tunnel because I see light at the other side.