O N E

Disclaimer: this is a slow-burn!
They have both some issues and aren't completely ready for a relationship. But Love
-

I'm currently leaning against the wall of my high school. I barely sleep anymore because of my nightmares. They seemed to worsen and every night I got less and less sleep.

Just to tell you I was exhausted. My wolf was restless and that was certainly not helping. Especially because I had some difficulties controlling him.

I could go run everyday and it still wouldn't back off when needed. But I didn't complain much, nature was like my second home and my wolf and I shared the same opinions most of the time.

After a much needed cigarette break I went back inside. Lunch was over and the bell went off meaning lessons were about to begin, but I couldn't find it in me to give a shit.

Everyone was walking and pushing to reach their class. After waiting against a wall till everyone was gone, I went to my locker and finally shoved my bag in it. I really despised school books.

"Rafe!"

I closed my locker and looked to my right. Bellamy, my best friend was fast walking in my direction. When he reached me he looked relieved, at this I ached an eyebrow in silent question.

"Oh thank goodness I found you. The principal wanted to see you."

This made me frown. I wasn't the perfect student, I liked to talk back and often ended up in fights with shitbag's who couldn't shut up. But this past week I had kept to myself.

"Why?" I finally asked

"I don't know man Lucas just came to me asking where you were."

I growled at that before I could stop myself and Bellamy looked amused at that. Lucas was the son of the principal and was a real asshole. The guy couldn't leave me alone, no he had to fuck with my already fucked up life. Without another word I started walking to the principal. Bellamy didn't take long to catch up with me but I didn't acknowledge him.

"I'm taking the gang to the mall this afternoon, wanna join?"

By 'gang' he meant his brothers, the family Cambell. He had 3 older brother's, two already graduated and the other was one year older but he failed his last year. Then he also had 2 younger ones, 14 and 15 years old. His parents really loved children because they adopted 2 other kids, 1 in the same year as us. That meant senior year and the other in junior year. That meant 8 boys in total, I didn't know how Mrs. Cambell coped sometimes.

They were definitely a big family. Not only that but they weren't exactly discreet or silent. Anyway, it wasn't that weird to have a big family in the supernatural.

"Nah man, I gotta go for a run."

Bellamy was about to protest but I growled before he could. It was almost his mom's birthday and all the boys wanted to go search for a present. I didn't want to stand next to them for 3 hours when I couldn't even help or understand. Gifts weren't really a thing when I was younger and it just never made sense.

After some more walking we eventually reached the office. Bellamy wanted to come inside with me but Mr. Rodriguez dismissed him with a weave of his hand.

"Have a seat young man." He said to me.

I didn't really want to sit but it's not like I had a say. His office was big, the bureau was a dark wood and the walls were painted black. The chairs were a deep red, they looked comfortable but actually weren't. I didn't say anything and just waited for him to continue.

"Alright, let's go straight to the point. I called you here because your attitude and actions are not tolerated in this establishment."

But before he could continue I interrupted him.