T W O

My baby Rafe right here ^

Dont forget he has some tattoos and scars!
Watcha think? ->

*the song is one I really like and it kinda fits Rafe Idk*
(Probably will change it later)
---

You wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before, and that, my love, is bravery.

By the idealist.

- - - -

My alarm blared in my ears. I opened my eyes and jumped up in bed. A cold sweat tickled my back, waking up in sheer terror wasn't a nice way to wake up to say the least.

This past week I slept badly, more so than usual. I don't know if it was because of the words of the principal replaying in my head or just painful memories but it was a real pain in the arse. As a result of it I was grumpy as hell. It was already difficult to follow the rules but being tired, made it absolutely impossible.

That's why I still couldn't control my urge to talk back to the teachers and the brother's had to endure my rudeness.

After a long shower and my teeth brushed, I got dressed. I took a white tee with black pants, Not skinny. I don't know why so many people dressed in them. They were not confortable and definitely not sexy, at least not on me. Finally I took my leather jacket and was ready to go.

Our rooms were separated by a door but we needed to share the shower and toilet in de middle. I had a random dude next to me. He was kinda scared of me I think, so I let him be.

I exited the dorms and began my 15 minute walk to class. I think the architect thought it would be nice to make it as far away as possible so that the students could walk before class? Or make them even more late? What a dipshit.

Shaking my head I took the time to try and style my hair. When It was at least bearable, I was craving a cig. It was smoke time so I took them out and smoked to pass the time while walking to school.

I was half way trough my tird cigarette so I decided to finish it on the bleachers. My first period was geography and to be honest I had no intention on going. After some time the players of the Lacrosse team came on the pitch to train. I watched them run and laugh together.

Sports weren't really my thing. No, that doesn't sound right, I loved exercising but I didn't love team sports. I was more of a lone wolf, always was probably always will be.

After a tiresome training the players were heading back to the locker rooms while I had spaced out in my thoughts, like usual.

Benjamin one of the adopted sons that had the same age as me, was walking in my direction. We had a nice bond but we weren't really close. His parents died when he was young and the Cambell's took him and his brother in at the age of 5.

I nodded in his direction as he took a seat beside me. We both sat in silence before he decided to break it.

"We know you're having a hard time lately."

I chuckled at that and looked him in the eyes before responding in a cold tone.

"Naah, my life is a walk in the park. His little treat isn't gonna change that. Beside I have you guys dont I?"

He nodded and looked away. After a tense minute he decided to answer.

"I know you're not going to come to us to talk about your problems. It's just, we worry alright? You may not think so but we consider you family."