21🖤

Meanwhile at the hotel

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Jahseh asked me, I just continued to look outside the window and ignored his question. "How did he even find you?" He also asked and I didn't respond.

"Please tell me I'm dreaming," I spoke as a tear streamed down my face. "Please don't tell me I'm still stuck in JDH in a coma," I added. "So much is just happening. I get released from JDH, I run into you again, you're helping me out with so much shit.. somehow I'm popular or whatever and then Josh is alive.." I trailed off. "Why does my life work this way?" I asked. "Why do I have to choose between 2 men on who I want to be with?" I asked.

"Bon.." "I need some space," I said as I cut him off. I got up and left the room.

Kaden's POV

"What the fuck did we just witnessed?" Kacey asked. "Some drama Bonnie doesn't want to deal with," Chelsea stated. "I hope she's ok, this shit hella weird," Bianca spoke, I was the only one that didn't say anything and they all looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders, "I'm just lost of words, Bonnie has been through so much lately.. she wanted to leave her past behind her and enjoy her life while she can.. we all want to do the same as well," I explained and they all nodded.

"Should we give her space? Or talk to her?" Kacey asked. "Honestly, I don't know.." I got cut off with a knock on the door. Chelsea got and opened the door and it was 2 girls. "Is Bonnie in here?" She asked. "Who are you again?" Chelsea asked confused. "I'm Paisley, Bonnie's step sister and this is my boyfriend's sister Diamond," she introduced and we all nodded. "Um no, her room is the next door down on the left," Bianca replied.

"We checked that room already, Jahseh said that she just walked out to get some space." She replied and we all looked at each other then back at Paisley. "I guess we should just give her some space," Kacey stated and we all agreed.

Bonnie's POV

I pulled out 2 pictures from my pocket, one is of me and Devin and the other is me and Josh. "Hi aren't you Bonnie?" Someone asked me as they walked up to me and I just looked at them confused. "Um why?" I asked. "I am Ralph, you've been served," he said as he handed me some papers and walked away. I rubbed my hand across my forehead. Not again...

I looked around to find somewhere to sit so I can look at the papers. I opened the folder and it was all the killings I've done. "Can this day just get any worse," I spoke to myself then I my phone started to ring and it was an unknown number. "What now?" I added as I pressed answer. "Hello," I spoke. "Bonnie it's Splinter, they let ms out early," he spoke. "Omg... I am so happy to finally hear your voice again," I spoke as I wiped a tear from my eyes.

"They put me on parole for 3 months, I should be going home tomorrow. But after my parole is over I'll come and visit you guys in Florida," he stated. "Splints, we in LA for a small vacation right now, but it turned into shit," I explained. "No way.. and what happened lil sis, talk to me." He spoke. "Remember my ex I told you about?" I asked him. "Yea what about him?" He asked. "Well apparently he's not dead. He walked up to me earlier today while we were at the mall. Whole vibe was gone. Splinter, I don't know what to do," I told him.

"Where's the girls?" He asked. "They're in their hotel room, I came outside to get some air. And while I'm out here someone's lawyer or whoever, came up to me with a folder saying I've been served. That was the second time I was told that." I explained. "Damn Bon," was all he said. "At this point my life is just over bro, I have court at the end of this month and the judge is going to tell me whether if I'll be getting a death sentence, penalty, or some years in prison. Same thing for the girls," I explained.

"I wish I could be at the courtroom to support you guys," he stated. "They would be so excited to see you again. Now what number is this?" I asked. "Oh this is a pay phone, I only memorized your number. I'll be getting my own soon," he replied. "Ok, well I have to go. You breath, don't focus too much on that whole situation. Don't focus on anything that'll ruin your time there. Stay positive sis, tell the girls I said hello  and I miss them," he stated then he hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket, then I grabbed the folder and headed back inside the hotel.

I guess Splinter is right, I shouldn't focus on anything too much, I need to breath and enjoy my time out here while I can.

I headed back up to the room, I opened the door and Jahseh and Stokeley were both in there. "You ok?" Jahseh asked and I shook my head no, "but its fine I'll get through it all," I stated. "Plus this," I added as I handed him the folder. "Someone else is suing me," I told him, he grabbed the folder and opened it and Stokeley looked inside as well. Then Stokeley looked up at me, "why is they showing you pictures of dead bodies?" Stokeley asked and Jahseh just looked at him. "Nigga," he spoke. "Did you not put two and two together at all?" Jahseh asked him.

"I committed those," I spoke up. "It gets worse, one of them is a cop," I added. "So who's suing you?" Stokeley asked. "Two families already, but I guess that folder is paperwork and all my crimes together," I replied.

I sat down on the bed beside Jahseh, "damn Bon, I wish there was something I could do to help," he stated. "Just be there at the court for support, all of us is going to be there," I told him. "All of us meaning the girls as well?" He asked. "They sending them away too?" He also asked and I shrugged. "It's whatever the judge decides for us," I replied.

"Now, I gotta tell them the good and bad news," I stated as I got up from the bed. "What's the good news?" Jahseh asked. "A friend from JDH called," I stated as I walked out of the room and headed to the girls room.