12🖤

2 days later

"Hey Bonnie," my dad said as he walked in my room. I looked up from my phone and looked at him, "how are you feeling?" He asked. I shrugged, "I'm just writing things down in my phone to say whenever that day comes, that's if I'm allowed to speak," I replied. "That's good," he replied as he smiled at me. "Chelsea still sleep?" I asked. "Yea I think so," he responded.

"But thanks for checking on me, I think will be fine. I'm the reason why I'm in this position," I told him. "..I just wanted to ask, what triggered you to do these things?" He asked. "When I first heard you did these things years ago, I couldn't believe it," he added. I looked away from him, then I looked back at him and he noticed the hurt in my eyes. "You and mom hurt me so bad, after I heard that you and mom split, I was upset about it. And finding out that mom is mainly the whole reason why you guys divorced, it messed me up even more. I started when she started bringing random guys to the house, I had to leave out of that environment and find somewhere to cool my mind." I explained. "I.. I didn't want to do the things I did at first, but when I needed something to ease the pain I was feeling, I got so used to the drugs and all my bad habits and didn't care about anything at all, its like I was mentally gone," I added. I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped my face for me, he was also crying too.

"It hurt even more when you left me with her," I told him. "I'm sorry Bonnie," he cried, I leaned in and wrapped my arms around him and he rested his head on top of mines holding me tight. "I accept your apology... I spent so many years in juvie, and I feel a lot better after, juvie was much needed for me," I told him as I looked up at him. "I love you my little angel," he said as he went back to hugging me. "I love you too dad," I replied.

He got up from my bed and walked over to the door, "sorry for getting all emotional on you," he laughed. "Its fine, it's something we definitely needed to let out," I told him and he smiled at me and nodded, then he turned around and walked out of my room and Chelsea walked in my room. "Hey babes," she said as she threw herself on my bed, laying on her side looking at me.

"What's wrong? What happened?" She asked, I guess she noticed my red eyes from crying. "Me and my dad had a little emotional moment," I laughed. "Oh," she smiled and nodded. "Hey Bonnie can we chat?" Paisley asked as she knocked on my door, me and Chelsea looked up at her. "Yea wassup?" I asked. "Remember when you said that you needed to chat to me, you asked me about my friends, I'm just still stuck on how you know them?" She asked.

"Oh, long story short when I was in juvie in my coma, I had this strange dream that our friends had a deadly fight... actually I recently remembered parts of it because someone killed me and I know who did," I spoke. "Who?" Chelsea asked as she sat up and kept her focus on me. "Antonio, Paisley's boyfriend," I replied. "Wow," Paisley spoke. "Why were we mad at each other?" She asked.

"Well Chelsea was dating this guy named Julio, then when he found out that Chelsea went to the same Detention Hall as his brother Devin, he assumed that she had part in his death, so he faked her death and locked her in his basement for like 2 years I think, and he had someone kill her mom as well because she freaked out when she found out that her daughter was killed. So when I was released from juvie, I was sent out here, met some people through my bestfriend, skipping to the part when we ran into Chelsea at the mall, she explained to us what had happened to her and Julio's brother Benz let her escape and she ended up at the mall. Jahseh was trying all he could to keep her protected, and so on.." I trailed off.

"Wow, that's one heck of a story. I was starting to think you were psychic and I was gonna ask you questions about me and Antonio's future," she laughed, I shook my head at her. "But speaking of Chanel and I forgot his name, but uh we're no longer friends. I thought we were friends, but apparently not, I always had their back when it comes to anything, but when I need help, they're never there. So I'm mostly just close friends with my boyfriend's sister," she explained.

"Yea those two seemed a little too boujie for you," I told her and she laughed. "So is Antonio really in a gang?" I asked and she nodded yes. "Yep, him and the Jarvez siblings except for Benz, he left though. And the rest of them got arrested, they were mostly responsible for why their brother Devin was in juvie." She explained.

"Do you want to meet him?" She asked me with the biggest smile on her face, this girl is really in love with him. I smiled back at her, "yea maybe another time," I told her. "Ok, just let me know when," she smiled as she got up, "nice chatting with you," she said as she left my room. I looked at Chelsea and she looked at me. "That girl is a little too bubbly to be dating a gang member," Chelsea spoke and I nodded. "I wonder how long they've been dating," She added, I shrugged.

"But anyways, call Jahseh and tell him to call his friend Craig so we can hangout?" She asked. "Uhh you don't have his number yet?" I asked, "shamefully no," she replied and I laughed. "Wow ok," I said as I decided to text Jahseh what Chelsea just said to me.

Meanwhile over Jahseh's house