8🖤

Bonnie's POV

"Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system. If you are trying to reach 'Inmate Linsey' is no longer available right now, please call back and dial another number,"voice system said as I pressed end call.

"Hey Bonnie," Jahseh said as he knocked on the door. "Come on in," I said as I scratched Linsey's JDH number. Then I looked at the paper back and forth typing in Bianca's number.

"What you up to?" He asked. "Nothing really, just trying to get in contact with my friends, but it keeps saying that they are no longer available," I responded, he nodded and sat on the bed next to me. I looked at the next number and it was Splinters. I typed it in and pressed call, I waited for at least 3 minutes and it finally picked up.

"You are calling for inmate 2659 Walters, please wait for your call to be excepted." The machine said as I waited for him to pick up."Walters?" I questioned myself, I shrugged my shoulders and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey, this Splinter right?" I asked curiously. "Yes, who's calling?" He asked. "Oh ok, its Bonnie," I responded. "Oh shit, hey sis, how is the outside world treating you?" He asked. "All good Splints," I replied. "Where's Kaden & Bianca? Their calls kept saying that they are no longer available," I asked.

"They left yesterday, I'm sure they're in Florida at Bianca's old friends house, but they'll contact you so they can keep in touch," he explained. "Oh, ok.. well thank you and I miss you brother, we gotta find a way to get you out of there early, I hate that you're alone without us being there." I explained.

"Thank you sis, and don't worry about me, I got one more year and I'm good, lets pray that they don't give me prison time," he stated. "Alright well I gotta go, I don't wanna hear this guard complaining," he stated and I laughed. "Per usual, but I love you and you take care of yourself ok," I replied. "I love you too and you too, bye sis," he said as he hung the phone up.

I turned off my phone and looked up at Jahseh. "So what happened?" He asked. "They got released early, they are in Florida somewhere right now and they might call me," I shrugged.

"Well I wish we could do something without you being stuck in here," he sighed. I looked down at the brace trying to fidget with it. I got out the bed went to the bathroom to look for a bobby pin. Then, looked in the room, "hey can you go bring me a fork please?" I asked and he gave me a weird look and went go do it.

Jahseh's POV

I went downstairs to the kitchen to find a fork, then my phone started to ring and it was Craig, so I pressed call.

"Wassup?" I asked. "Where you at? I'm at your crib," he asked. "I'm next door over a friend house, why wassup?" I asked. "Remember the friend I told you about who went to juvie for killing her own mom, she just got out this morning, her and her friends are looking for they friend they went to juvie with," he explained.

"Bonnie?" I asked. "Is her name Bonnie?" He asked them, "yea they said thats her," he responded. "I'll see if y'all can come in, but be cautious her parole is somewhere chilling in a car," I warned them. "Aight vro," he said as he hung up.

I left the fork and went upstairs to Bonnie's room. "Where's the fork?" She asked. "Fuck the fork, you got friends out here looking for you," I told her. She furrowed her eyes and dropped the bobby pin, I looked down at what she was doing. "Bonnie were you trying to get out of the brace?" I asked. "No, I was trying to put it on," she sarcastically and I rolled my eyes at her. She got up from the floor and walked out of the room as I followed behind her.

She opened the front door and looked outside and she looked directly at them. "Bianca? Kaden?" He yelled. They turned around looked at Bonnie. They both ran over to Bonnie and gave her a hug.

"Omg, I can't believe that you guys are actually out here," Bonnie spoke. Then I noticed that Bonnie's parole officer was making his way over here. "Um Bonnie," I spoke, she looked up at me and looked at what I was looking at.

"Shit, here's my number, call me. I gotta go, I don't want any problems right now," she said as she started typing her number in their phones. "Ok Bon, we love you, and have you spoken to Chelsea yet?" Bianca asked. "Yea, she should be out here possibly tomorrow," She responded.

"Ms. Santiago is there a problem," the p.o asked her. "No sir, they were just leaving," Bonnie replied. "Shit we gotta cover ourselves, we was supposed to get a parole officer but we skipped that step," one of them stated. "Well y'all better hurry the fuck up outta here, he getting close, I'll talk to y'all later," Bonnie told them and they nodded and quickly walked away from the house as me and Bonnie walked back in the house. "I gotta escape from here," he spoke.

"Bonnie no, you were just doing good, you won't be on house arrest for too long. I got you, I'll make sure the time goes by faster so you don't have to stress about this," I told her.

She looked up at me and walked pass me and went to the kitchen. "Bonnie," I spoke. "I know what you're going through and I'm not gonna let you go through it like this," I told her. "Please just trust me," I told her. "Trust you?" She laughed. "Nigga I don't know you and clearly you don't know me, you do not know what I am capable of. And I am not stressed, I am depressed and broken, SO YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO!" She shouted at me and then she started crying and slid to floor, walked towards her and sat on the ground with her.

"Wish I never did this to myself, but there was no stopping 14 year old Bonnie, she was angry," she laughed and started fiddling with her fingers. "You right, I don't know you, but I want to get to know you a little better, stop pushing me away and let me help you," I told her as I slowly wrapped my arms around her and she cried in my chest. "I got you Bonnie," I told her as I was trying to calm her down and comfort her.