14🖤

Next day
At the mall

Bonnie's POV

"You guys are so cute, y'all should date," Kaden spoke and I just looked at her. "What? I'm for real," she added. We were standing in line at Annie's waiting to order and Kaden just randomly pulled her phone out and took a picture of me and Jahseh. Jahseh had his arms wrapped around my neck.

"Bonnie smile, you look like you don't wanna be here," Kaden spoke. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

It was kind of weird because this is our first time being together in public, plus his fans were a little outrageous and started snapping pictures of us and our every whereabouts

It was kind of weird because this is our first time being together in public, plus his fans were a little outrageous and started snapping pictures of us and our every whereabouts. Glad he had his own bodyguards, I don't like it when this many people just looking at me like this and me and Jahseh not even dating, we're just friends.

"Omg X can I get a picture please, I'm such a huge fan." One of the kids said and Jahseh smiled and took the picture and gave them a hug. I walked away and went to go inside of the stores, I really don't like to be around a lot of people, at JDH I made sure I wasn't close or near many people.

I was inside of a phone store looking at phone cases. "What's wrong?" Chelsea asked me as I turned around and looked at her. I shook my head, "nothing, just wanted a little space away from commotion." I replied and she nodded. "How do you feel about court coming up?" She asked. "I don't know," I shrugged. "I guess whatever happens.. happens. I screwed up in my past, whatever's given to me, I truly deserve it," I added.

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug, "if you go, I'll miss you like hell, we all kept each other sane in that hell whole, and I don't know who's gonna keep you sane this time if you get locked up," she added. "I'ma miss you too Chels," I replied.

"Hey what's going on in here?" Kaden asked. She came in along with B and join in with us. "Group hug," Bianca stated. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much," I spoke as I held in the tears. "We're gonna miss you too babes," Kaden replied.

"I love you guys," I added. "Awww stop, Bon you're gonna make me cry and that's an unusual look" Kaden stated and we all laughed at her. "Ready to go?" Jahseh spoke and we all looked at him and I nodded and walked out of the store with the girls following behind.

"Why you separate yourself?" Jahseh asked. I shrugged, "just wanted a little bit of space to think," I replied and he nodded. "What time y'all suppose to be taking y'all pictures?" He also asked. "He said whenever I'm already when I contacted him earlier, so we can go after we leave," I replied. "Okay sounds like a plan, because we keep forgetting to go and the he be busy a lot.." And I cut him off right there, "and you don't like to see me around him," I added. "Whaat? No Bonnie, remember he's your 'photographer'" he responded. "You still sound a little jealous about it and I don't know why, but I know that you like me though. Thanks for informing me," I added and he laughed at me. "Don't repeat that," He laughed. "He had to be said, I had to let you know how I felt about you," He stated. " I know, I understand," I replied.

"Is y'all done?" Kaden asked. And we stopped, looked at them and laughed. "Y'all flirt weird if y'all was flirting with each other," Bianca stated. "We were just talking, oh look, its H&M. Lets go," I stated as I walked pass them and went into H&M.

2 hours later

"No, I'm good," Bianca stated as we all started changing into different clothes. "You can do an individual photo if you want, we all don't have to be in a shot together," I stated. "I'll think about it," She replied and I nodded. "Ok."

1 hour later

"Niice," the photographer said as he continued to take Chelsea and Kaden's pictures. "Hold that pose right there," he stated as they stayed in the same position. "You taking individuals?" Jahseh asked me as he walked over towards me as we both continued to watch Kaden and Chelsea take their pictures. "Not today, but I will soon," I replied.

"Hey I want to thank you again, for this opportunity," I smiled at him. "No problem, you know we might have done some bad shit in our past, but we can show the world that there is still good in us..." He stated as I cut him off. "Wait where are you going with this?" I asked him as I looked directly at him and turned to me. "Well lets just say that I have an interview coming up for you all," he added and my eyes grew big. "Don't worry, management will help you out with the speaking." He stated. "So like live interview on television?" I asked and he nodded his head yes.

"I don't know how I feel about this, plus you gotta speak to them about this as well," I added. "Relax Bonnie," he said as he placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me in my eyes. "You don't have to do it right away, just give me the signal when you're ready, plus I will practice with you and make sure you feel comfortable with these things, I'll help them as well." He stated trying to calm me down.

Sorry for the late update and for this being so short, just wanted to update this so I don't have y'all waiting for so long. I've been having writers block lately, plus I just got accepted to a new college.

But most of my chapters be having at least 2,000 words, and this one has 989 for the exception of this message.