17🖤

After my talk with Paisley, I met up with Jahseh back at his house, so we can quickly plan out this trip.

I walked up to the house and a woman was sitting outside. She looked up away from her phone and looked at me. "You here for my son?" She asked me. Oh I'm so glad something smart didn't come out my mouth, I didn't know who she was because I was finna go off, I kinda  don't remember meeting her in my dream. "Helloo." She spoke trying to get my attention. "Oh yea... sorry," I spoke up. "I'm... uhh... I'm..." this is so embarrassing. "Oh hey Bonnie," Jahseh spoke as he saw me when he came out the house, and his mom just looked me. "Nice to meet you Bonnie," she spoke. "Nice to meet you too ma'am," I spoke back as I scratched the back of my head looked away.

I need to get my shit together, who the fuck am I choking up like this. "Alright, I'll be right back," I over heard him speak to his mom, then I felt him come closer my way, I walked ahead of him to my dad's place and walked in the house with Jahseh following behind.

"What's going on?" He asked sounding confused. I turned around and looked at him, "I'm not sure if I met your mom. I didn't even know who she was when I walked up to the house until she said something about you being her son. I don't think I've met her yet in my dream... well I don't really remember to be honest.." I stated as I rubbed my forehead. "I choked up, that has never happened to me before," I added. "Who am I?" I asked. And he walked closer to me, "Bonnie, look at me." He spoke. I looked up at him and both of his hands were caressing both sides of my face. "Stop relying on that dream, it was a dream and it wasn't real. I'm glad she's here, I want her to meet you," he explained and I nodded.

"I'm sorry.. I don't know what's wrong with me," I spoke. "It's fine, I used be the same way when I came out of juvie, it might not be fresh anymore, but it's still fresh." He stated. "Yea I guess," I lowly spoke. "Plus my mom can handle you, I'm sure she's seen you on tv before, but besides that would you like to meet her?" He asked me and I nodded.

I held onto his hand and he led me out the house and headed back to his house. "Hey mom," he spoke as we got closer to the house and she was still outside. She looked our way and I started to get a little nervous. I hate this new side of me, I used to be so fucking confident with everything, but juvie changed that.

I'll get my confidence back, but the good part of it instead. "Yes Jahseh?" She asked. "Mom, I want you to meet Bonnie," he spoke as he introduced me to his mom. I smiled and waved and she did the same. "Hi, nice to meet you..." I trailed off. "Call me mama Cleo," she spoke and smiled at me and I smiled back, her smile made me feel welcomed.

"See that wasn't hard," Jahseh whispered to me. "You can go ahead and get to know her if you want," he added. I slowly walked closer and sat down with her. And Jahseh went inside his house to probably pack. "So, Mr. Dominguez is your father. He a great man isn't he," she stated. "Yea.." I trailed off. "Bonnie look at me," she spoke and I turned and looked at her. "You need to relax, Jahseh has told me a lot about you and I am as well here to help, my son has been in your position several times but the last time nearly scared me. You're safe with us, I promise," she explained and I nodded. "Thank you," I spoke, then she leaned in and gave me a hug. "Aiden!" She mid shouted.

I turned around and looked at the door and a younger kid came up to the door. "Yes," he spoke. "Can you get me and your brothers friend something to drink?" She asked him then she looked at me. "Water would be fine and thank you," I spoke and she nodded and looked back at the little boy.

"So.. who.." I spoke but I stopped myself. "Oh that's Jahseh's younger brother Aiden." She replied. "Oh okay," I spoke. Aiden came back with the drinks and he smiled and looked at me. "Hi I'm Aiden," he spoke and I smiled back at him. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Bonnie," I replied. "So how long have you known my brother?" He asked. "Not long, I just met him a few months ago, he's really sweet and helpful," I replied and he nodded. "Sounds like him," he stated and Cleo smiled at us.

"Alrighty," Jahseh spoke as he came outside. "So I spoke with your dad and told him everything and I talked to the guys and they said they'll meet us out there, everything is all set and planned out. I packed whatever I wanted so it can be ready for tomorrow. Let the girls know that we'll be leaving around like 12 at midnight," he explained and I nodded.

I looked at Cleo and gave her a hug, "it was pleasure meeting you," I spoke then I looked at Aiden, "you too as well," I spoke as I gave him a hug too. I got up from the chairs, "ok, well I'll see you at 12," I told Jahseh as I walked away, waved goodbye and went back to my dads house.

I got inside the house, went straight to my room and started packing whatever, I don't know how long we'll be out there. After finish packing, I went by Paisley room and she let me in. "So what's going on?" I asked. "Everything is going good. Oh I asked them and they both said they'll come along, and thank you for the invite," she spoke as she smiled at me.

"So, um how did you and Antonio meet?" I asked. "Well he actually started as my best friend before he became my boyfriend. We've been friends since middle school and when we started dating, he started become very overprotective of me." She explained. "Ok, so I know Devin is connected to Antonio in a way..." I trailed off. "Um yea, Devin was apart of Antonio's gang, but he treated Devin as if he was his own little brother, but what Devin own blood brother and sister did to him was wrong, he lost a lot of respect for them and found a way to send them in, he fought hard to find a way to send them into Juvie. They were sent in after Devin passed, hearing Devin pass.. was very heart breaking to him. He'll be grateful to meet you girls, because you guys were great friends with him especially you, he was your boyfriend," she explained and I nodded.

"As broken as Antonio was, I was too, he was killed right in front of my face." I stated as I held the tears in. "I know, and I'm sorry you had to go through such pain like that. God felt for you, he knows that you deserved better, so he gave you better. You got out of your coma, you were released, your mom is healthy, you reunited with your dad, you have a sister and 3 more who care so much about you, you have my mom.. and you have Jahseh who will always look after you," she explained and I nodded.