15🖤

Bonnie's POV

"So when are y'all going to start dating?" Kaden asked. I shook my head as I thought about what happened the night before, then I looked up at them. "I don't know, one minute he asked me to just call him bestfriend, the next minute we ended up kissing each other," I stated.

"Uhh, when was this?" Bianca asked. "The before we went to the mall, I stayed the night over at his house." I answered. "Awwwn," Chelsea cooed. "I don't know what to do, because when we kissed I was thinking about Devin the whole, I had to pull away." I explained. "Oh babes," Chelsea spoke as she came over and gave me a hug.

"I just can't seem to get him out of my head, I loved him so much. How do you get over something like that?" I asked. "Just move on, I'm sure he would want you instead of you continue to grieve over him. He would want you to be happy with someone else," Kaden stated and I nodded.

Right then I got a text message and it was Jahseh, I looked at it and it was one of our pictures from the shoot. "Who is it?" Bianca asked. "It was Jahseh, he sent a picture he sent a picture from our shoot, look," I explained as ai showed them the picture.

 "It was Jahseh, he sent a picture he sent a picture from our shoot, look," I explained as ai showed them the picture

"Wooo Charlies Angels,"Chelsea stated. "This is cuteee, I hope we can see our individual pics," Kaden spoke. "These are good," Bianca stated and I looked at her, "you wanna take some?" I asked her and she shrugged. Then my phone dinged again signaling that I got another text message, I looked at it and it was just Jahseh again.

"Who is it now?" Bianca asked. "Jahseh again," I replied.

"I'll be right back," I told them as I got up and walked out the room and they continued to talk to each other

"I'll be right back," I told them as I got up and walked out the room and they continued to talk to each other. I left out the house and went over Jahseh's house.

I made it to his house and I knocked on the door waiting for him to open the door. It took him 5 minutes to open the door. He opened the door, looked me up and down and smirk. "Sooo... are you gonna let me in?" I asked and he moved to the side and I walked in.

He closed and locked the doors behind us then I followed him upstairs to his room. "The girls at your house?" He asked me. "Yea, they'll be fine," I told him and he shrugged, then my phone started to ring.

I looked at Jahseh and I answered the call. "Hello," I spoke. "Hi, am I speaking with Bonnie Santiago?" A man asked. "Yes, this is she," I replied. "Hi Bonnie, my name is David, I am Jahseh's attorney and yours as well. I was calling to inform you that your court date is with 2 months, and the judge would also want your friends; Kaden Linsey, Bianca Lewis, and Chelsea Oritz to be there, they have a trial as well." He explained.

"Ok, um thank you for calling and letting me know, I will make sure to let them know this information," I replied back. "Alright, nice speaking with you, have a nice day," he spoke. "You too," I replied back then I hung up the phone and my eyes were still on Jahseh and I slowly shook my head at him.

"Who was that? And what happened?" He asked. "It was your attorney, he called and told me that me, Bianca, Kaden, and Chelsea are on trial within 2 months," I explained. I shook my head and buried my face in my hands. "I wish they would stop calling me about the same shit, but what mostly threw me off is him mentioning the girls," I stated.

Jahseh got closer and wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back. "I have to tell them this," I added. "I'm hoping and praying y'all be good and ok after this," he stated and I nodded. "You can stay the night if you want, I won't try it on you if you don't want me to," he added. "Thanks," I spoke.

"You can speak with them about it tomorrow, you need some rest. I'll let them know that you stayed the night," he stated and I nodded with a small smile. "Thank you Jahseh," I spoke softly and he smiled at me as he pulled his phone out and started texting the girls.

After he finished doing that, he put his phone on the charger and laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest. I slowly felt myself falling asleep and I felt his soft lips press against my forehead.

I opened my eyes, looked up at him, he looked down at me. I reached in for a kiss as he went to kiss back, I rolled over a little to sit up and continued to make out with him.

Sorry for the long wait and for such a short chapter 🤍🤍