Question after Question 2

Awww you're in Chapter 2! Thank you so much <3

I hope you enjoy it! Have a nice day!

I approached him and his face was slowly getting clearer. I gasped.

"I'm that Suga guy."

I thought wtf was this shit? New world? What was it? I met him in another dream and here we are again.

"How...?" I covered my mouth.

He sat on the bed. "Good question. I'm also asking the same thing. I was actually in another room and I honestly don't understand why I'm here with you. Something dragged me here. Don't ask me what."

I was total confused. I've always had weird, unexplainable dreams, but what the hell is this right now?

"How are you?" he asked me.

"Uhm, good...? I'm confused. Like how could we communicate like this? Like in a real world? I know it's a dream. I'm dreaming." I was lowkey frightening.

"You somehow scare me. Of course, we're dreaming right now. What are you gonna do? You wanna wake up?"

I stood silently. I started to adapt with the situation. "My heart is pounding."

He laughed cutely. "Listen, I can't explain anything. All I know that I'm dreaming, you're here, and I think we supposed to just talk. Maybe we're gonna forget that this happened once we wake up but I don't know. I really have no idea."

Deep down in my heart I doubted what he said. I would completely remember this. He should never underestimate me. But whatever.

I came up with a simple idea.

"When is your next concert?"

He was about to answer before I cut it off. "Specifically."

He smiled. "Specifically, ok. 27th February on MNT."

The fact that I couldn't really see his face bothered me so much. Like, I knew it was him but I wasn't sure. His face was blurry.

I woke up lazily. I realized I've been overslept! The clock showed exactly 11 AM. My schedule should be started at 10AM! I dialed the restaurant to let them know that I'll come. I noticed the message from Svenja: Bish you slept like a dead person. I'm on my way home now. Have a good day!

Yoongi POV:

I was all alone in this room. Was it just a dream? But why was I aware of everything? It was too bright here but it felt like home.

Unexpectedly I was dragged into another room and I saw a girl. There was only one bed, a television and a small table. I had no idea whose room is this? I felt safe and loved there. It really felt like my own home. It was so weird.

She turned around. "Who are you?" she walked towards me slowly. I could sense she was a bit terrified. Maybe she was as confused like me? But wait- I've met her in another dream! No fckng way! What is it? Is it a serial dream or something? But I gotta act calm.

I smiled. "We've met before. You forget me already?"

She approached me but I couldn't see her clearly. I knew I've met her, but her face was so blurry. It was the same voice, her height too. I could see she gasped.

"I'm that Suga guy."

"How...? It's you again...?" she covered her mouth.

I sat on the bed because it was too awkward to stood there. I've never been in the same room alone with a woman.